Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That's exactly what I thought. He didn't even want to do a sequel but was probably pushed to do it by Marvel because of $$$ and decided to disrespect Wakanda and the Queen and the other characters to destroy it all. :scust:

Also on some podcast Coogler mentioned that Boseman mentioned that kids were going to love it because of the advanced tech etc..and Coogler mentioned that he didn't get it. And apparently he still doesn't.

This is supposed to be Black people's Star Wars which is what Boseman understood. But for Coogler it's just a job so disrespecting it and the characters is nothing for him.

That's why he could rationalize that bs with Ramonda. Because how does Riri survive drowning but the Queen doesn't? In Wakanda? The most advanced nation on earth that's supposed to be around 100 years more advanced than anyone else?

It makes no sense.

Then their lack of defenses or ability to properly deal with Namor and his people was unforgivable. Because if someone does that to any reasonably powerful country it's automatic war but M'Baku was pushing for letting it go along with Nakia because it was written that way to make Wakanda look weak and Namor and his people as strong as possible. :mjpls:

Also as someone mentioned Namor rolling up to the queen to disrespect her to her face is never happening if T'Challa or another defender is around. His energy would be completely different.

So all that tough talk in the film about people thinking Wakanda is defenseless without T'Challa but will pay if they try anything was just empty talk and now it's open season on them. By the US, Namor, and anyone else who wants to invade.

Yep none of the decisions were of a director who still had enthusiasm of the franchise.

It was like The Dark Knight Rises, you could tell Nolan didn't want to make the movie but did so for other reasons, the end result was some bullshyt but at least that was movie 3 not movie 2 like here and was part of a standalone franchise not one that's ongoing.

That's why the world building was trash. Wakanda is a whole nation yet still feels like a place that has 1 main location, a palace, some plains, a combat area and some mountains after 2 movies :dead:

Gotham in the last batman movie feels bigger and it's just a City.

The queen gets murdered and capital City destroyed and you have no idea what the citizens outside of the council are thinking/reacting about the situation.

The sequel should have actually made it feel bigger and explored the country but that would require a director fully enthused with the actual concept/franchise. Instead everything that was built up/building up to prior suddenly gets torpedoed :francis:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to retcon that Namor amd Vibranium shyt. Like damn man....how much of destroying the franchise they gonna do??????? I wanna sit Coogler down and force read him the comics and make him geaux by the book on a re-do.

I wanna see Bast worshipping dammit! More Wakandan tech and More of the history of Wakanda in the remakes. And tell him ti retcon Killmonger being a ADOS supremacist too. I want a flatout amazing Black Panther film. No gender war propagandas or social diaspora war dialogue. Just a movie set in Wakanda and Tchalla having to protect it from invaders that leads to him discovering Atlantis exists.
we both know they undersold wakanda's ability to defined it's self :mjpls:

1kggV12.jpg

elephant1.jpg
38272bcc76f639af5bbf18a024241d33.jpg

big_five_part_4_by_crazyasian1-d6b64h7.jpg

scale;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60.jpg

scale;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60.jpg

b9bfb1f7297f3ac29c5eb89ac4d9bb49-1000.jpg

big_five__rhino_breakdown_by_crazyasian1-d6j1mue.jpg

that gear/weaponry the wakandan's use against the Skurll Avengers:whoo:

Yea after the dust has settled it's more and more apparent that the Russo's leaving was a huge hit and Marvel still hasn't recovered

MCU was at it's best under their direction , and at least 3 of the top 5 MCU movies are theirs

Russo's would have given us a dope super bossed up tech up Wakanda if given full control and vision

legit unused infinity war /end game concept art
army battle mech suits:whew:

big cat attack drones :noah:

actual armored wakandan male solders/warriors :ohhh:

B5i0J7e.jpg

NtRYbVQ.jpg

LANDING+CRAFT+8B+WITH+GROUND.jpg

EJ_u9Q2X0AA5kWi
EJ_vByVW4AY6cGr

ryan-lang-rl-sp-shield-002a.jpg
ryan-lang-s-panther-4-v003-rust-001.jpg

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Black people as a whole really let Coogler and Bosemans legacy down.

Aint no what in hell Dr. Strange is supposed to make more than Wakanda Forever :snoop: But it looks like that's what might happen.

It's bad enough the international market is racist as fukk, but for the past year, black people were

1. threating to boycott over not recasting
2. shytting on Letitia Wright for no reason

Feige had to fight to even bring the character into the MCU. Its the only MCU property with a mostly black cast. Not supporting it means the character wont be a priority in the future. But nikkas don't care about the full picture. it will make it easier for them to scrape a movie like Blade altogether.

The first movie was carried by it's domestic gross. It will fall short by over $200 million.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
we both know they undersold wakanda's ability to defined it's self :mjpls:

1kggV12.jpg

elephant1.jpg
38272bcc76f639af5bbf18a024241d33.jpg

big_five_part_4_by_crazyasian1-d6b64h7.jpg
b9bfb1f7297f3ac29c5eb89ac4d9bb49-1000.jpg

big_five__rhino_breakdown_by_crazyasian1-d6j1mue.jpg

that gear/weaponry the wakandan's use against the Skurll Avengers:whoo:

Russo's would have given us a dope super bossed up tech up Wakanda if given full control and vision

legit unused infinity war /end game concept art
army battle mech suits:whew:

big cat attack drones :noah:

actual armored wakandan male solders/warriors :ohhh:

B5i0J7e.jpg

NtRYbVQ.jpg

EJ_u9Q2X0AA5kWi
EJ_vByVW4AY6cGr

Coogler needs his ass beat severely

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin

Aint no what in hell Dr. Strange is supposed to make more than Wakanda Forever :snoop: But it looks like that's what might happen.

It's bad enough the international market is racist as fukk, but for the past year, black people were

Feige had to fight to even bring the character into the MCU. Its the only MCU property with a mostly black cast. Not supporting it means the character wont be a priority in the future. But nikkas don't care about the full picture. it will make it easier for them to scrape a movie like Blade altogether.

The first movie was carried by it's domestic gross. It will fall short by over $200 million.
This what happens when you dont follow comic book lore

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
nikka made this movie to honor his mama
:mjlol:
This is why I dont trust non nerd negroes to do anything right regarding sci fi and action. They onky can do realism, cause they really dont habe the skill set needed artietically to createvabstract films of color. Thats why his films felt small scale,

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Movie isn't that good to some:yeshrug:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I don't know how it was in the US but over here the movie had zero hype. I guess a mix of winter, WC, Boseman being dead and I guess the novelty of BP1 wore out. I think it still did ok numbers, every time I went to the movies I often saw a whole lot of people coming out of it. Anyways movie is a big dissappointment, can't lie I don't know the comics but it makes no sense how Wakanda suddenly seems weak as hell, how they just kill off the goddamn Queen and in general how this movie just feels like any other superhero movie. And I'm sorry but Shuri just doesn't have the presence and charisma to carry the torch.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

:mjtf:This movie killed off it's best actor who was giving a great performance and then literally sunk what everyone liked about the concept of Wakanda/first movie and had them looking weak throughout the movie. Then to top it they bring in a new non-black Wakanda who are SUPERIOR to Wakanda. There is zero reason to rewatch it. Even with Chad's passing and even with not recasting him. NONE of what I mentioned needed to happen. Who the hell asked Coogler and Disney to do all of that?

The Franchise went from "It's time they know the truth about us. We're warriors" to Wakanda getting flooded, getting beat and looking like Putin's Russia.

Imagine creating a black utopia concept just to destroy it one movie later? :mindblown: I tried to tell y'all that would NOT sell.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:mjtf:This movie killed off it's best actor who was giving a great performance and then literally sunk what everyone liked about the concept of Wakanda/first movie and had them looking weak throughout the movie. Then to top it they bring in a new non-black Wakanda who are SUPERIOR to Wakanda. There is zero reason to rewatch it. Even with Chad's passing and even with not recasting him. NONE of what I mentioned needed to happen. Who the hell asked Coogler and Disney to do all of that?

The Franchise went from "It's time they know the truth about us. We're warriors" to Wakanda getting flooded, getting beat and looking like Putin's Russia.

Imagine creating a black utopia concept just to destroy it one movie later? :mindblown: I tried to tell y'all that would NOT sell.
How was it a superior Wakanda? :dahell:

Shuri made Namor yield.

They have a bigger weakness
They have zero technology

Don’t complain when the next movie doesn’t come out for 10 years. :mjpls:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How was it a superior Wakanda? :dahell:

Did you miss the part where they destroyed/flooded Wakanda with ease?

Or how the Atlantis soldiers wiped out damn near all the Wakandan fighters/soldiers who you say have "better technology" on the ship out of water.

Shurri could not kill Namor because Atlantis would end up killing every Wakandan if she did.

They even had Namor say Wakanda will need their help in the future which I assume is for some future plot where this plays out. So it's gone from Wakanda being on "It's time they know the truth about us. We're warriors!" to now Wakanda needing "outside help" :pachaha:

Namor could have conquered Wakanda if he wanted to.

They were the superior nation.

Don’t complain when the next movie doesn’t come out for 10 years. :mjpls:

This movie completely torpedoed the hype the first movie created and ruined the entire concept of Wakanda. If there's never sequel it's :yeshrug: at this point. What exactly would we be missing?, Wakanda getting hoed out again?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Did you miss the part where they destroyed/flooded Wakanda with ease?

Or how the Atlantis soldiers wiped out damn near all the Wakandan fighters/soldiers who you say have "better technology" on the ship out of water.

Shurri could not kill Namor because Atlantis would end up killing every Wakandan if she did.

They even had Namor say Wakanda will need their help in the future which I assume is for some future plot where this plays out. So it's gone from Wakanda being on "It's time they know the truth about us. We're warriors!" to now Wakanda needing "outside help" :pachaha:

Namor could have conquered Wakanda if he wanted to.

They were the superior nation.

This movie completely torpedoed the hype the first movie created and ruined the entire concept of Wakanda. If there's never sequel it's :yeshrug: at this point. What exactly would we be missing?, Wakanda getting hoed out again?
All assumptions.

They attacked Wankada’s defenses, but you act like they won’t fix them :mjlol:

They took the fight at the end out to sea to draw out Namor and set him up. To say they would kill every Wakandan is bullshyt.

Namor wanted Wakanda to be their ally to go against the rest of the world, because once you get them on land, they’re limited in what they could do.

Wakanda is far superior.

You acting like Wakanda is New Asgard. They are still regarded as the most powerful nation in the world. They took a lot of losses. First King T’Chaka is killed. Then they had a brief civil war and the border tribe gone. Then they took heaving losses fighting Thanos army not once but twice. Then T’Challa is dies and they don’t have a black panther for a year, and that doesn’t include the 5 years he was gone during the snap.

But Wakanda is still Wakanda and Shuri is still one of the most smartest people on the planet.. actually the most smartest until Reed Richards is introduced.

And all of the excitement for the first black panther was gone after Boseman passed. But people still should’ve supported the brand.