Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Angela Bassett and Okoye were the best part and really needed more scenes. I think Leticia Wright gave a good acting performance.

But oh boy I didn't think they could top the bullshyt from the first movie where they had The Royal Family give the cac CIA agent a free Disneyland tour of "the most advanced nation" allowing him to do recon, but they really in this movie had a bunch of ese's roll into a Wakanda like Sicarios, commit multiple terrorist attacks and then the regicide of The Queen. Then at the end of the movie they're allowed to get away with it on some "Black people need to be better/forgive their enemy" Christian noble negro bullshyt which no other character calls out? :what: And some of y'all are trying to say that trash was even remotely good? :mjtf:

And I'm surprised people think Namor was a good villain. Once you realize the character is just a bigger man bossing up/trying to act tough to women smaller than him and the whole thing just became corny. Like everytime he made a threat I just kept thinking if there was black male alpha in the room his energy would be completely different :skip: Nothing wrong with the actor he acted well but Namor clearly needed to be challenged by a masculine male.

And it's why Killmonger should have been brought back as the movie's supporting male lead. You could have had pretty much the same overall story just with Killmonger trying to influence Shurri to become like him and him fighting Namor 1 or 2 times before Shurri has the final fight. At the end she spares Namor, Killmonger realizes Wakandans will forever be docile c00ns and can't be saved and leaves to start his own separate nation like he does in the comic. Would have made this rewatchable :manny:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Seagate King of Wakanda FireCuda 2TB External Hard Drive

61066cfa-2c66-44e3-87d5-00dd80fc2e7e.8e5fc87464339dcbfeb2848711d6d1c9.jpeg

This gotta be janky right? 2 TB for $60? The reviews say 4.9/5:leon:
Sea gate is reputable and a good brand from my usage previously.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Angela Bassett and Okoye were the best part and really needed more scenes. I think Leticia Wright gave a good acting performance.

But oh boy I didn't think they could top the bullshyt from the first movie where they had The Royal Family give the cac CIA agent a free Disneyland tour of "the most advanced nation" allowing him to do recon, but they really in this movie had a bunch of ese's roll into a Wakanda like Sicarios, commit multiple terrorist attacks and then the regicide of The Queen. Then at the end of the movie they're allowed to get away with it on some "Black people need to be better/forgive their enemy" Christian noble negro bullshyt which no other character calls out? :what: And some of y'all are trying to say that trash was even remotely good? :mjtf:

And I'm surprised people think Namor was a good villain. Once you realize the character is just a bigger man bossing up/trying to act tough to women smaller than him and the whole thing just became corny. Like everytime he made a threat I just kept thinking if there was black male alpha in the room his energy would be completely different :skip: Nothing wrong with the actor he acted well but Namor clearly needed to be challenged by a masculine male.

And it's why Killmonger should have been brought back as the movie's supporting male lead. You could have had pretty much the same overall story just with Killmonger trying to influence Shurri to become like him and him fighting Namor 1 or 2 times before Shurri has the final fight. At the end she spares Namor, Killmonger realizes Wakandans will forever be docile c00ns and can't be saved and leaves to start his own separate nation like he does in the comic. Would have made this rewatchable :manny:

namor folks basically destroyed wakanda, killed th queen, wiped out most of the army but lets just turn the other cheek play some afro beats and carry on :picard:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
btw what kind of dumb ass coli war general plan did they have?

you know brehs have the high ground in the water and you take the fight to the water? brehs had endless shamu and free willy and you just there? dudes got ravished so fast. So because W'Kabi got exiled all them other warriors he had with the lesotho blankets went with him or what?

wakandan army is boogeyman russia status

Even when namor first attacked shouldn’t the queen always be protected or have some bunker made of vibranium?

All them gazillion soldiers they had when thanos came just disappeared? Brehs had zero awareness and zero hand to hand contact what a disgraceful performance I’ve seen folks put up a better fight in the woman king

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
btw what kind of dumb ass coli war general plan did they have?

you know brehs have the high ground in the water and you take the fight to the water? brehs had endless shamu and free willy and you just there? dudes got ravished so fast. So because W'Kabi got exiled all them other warriors he had went with him or what?

wakandan army is boogeyman russia status
Breh when they called for the truce, Wakanda had a good 10 nikkas left on the corner of their own ship while Namor's squad had at least 100, with a line waiting in the water. :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh when they called for the truce, Wakanda had a good 10 nikkas left on the corner of their own ship while Namor's squad had at least 100, with a line waiting in the water. :mjlol:

Lol 😂
Them dudes were like Leonidas at the end of 300

Dudes even had like ten fighter jets and all that :mjlol:

Mbaku and his 5 little army is their nato

Killmonger even without the herb could have prob taken over wakanda by himself at this point

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Ryan Coogler was ass...I forced myself to suspend belief and supported this film caus eof blackness or perceived blackness....after a month of stewing and reading the same complaints I have, I cant believed they ruined the Black Panther franchise in 2 films.

I really hope they redeem themselves and no more non comic book fam black folk to make supe movies. You can tell them lames was too cool to understand story boards, direction and scene progression.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Lol 😂

Killmonger even without the herb could have prob taken over wakanda by himself at this point

nikkas swore they were going to spin the block selling fades and ran out of stock 10 minutes in like Popeyes. :mjlol:

They really should be grateful to Shuri because all these fools were about to die horribly.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ryan Coogler was ass...I forced myself to suspend belief and supported this film caus eof blackness or perceived blackness....after a month of stewing and reading the same complaints I have, I cant believed they ruined the Black Panther franchise in 2 films.

I really hope they redeem themselves and no more non comic book fam black folk to make supe movies. You can tell them lames was too cool to understand story boards, direction and scene progression.

:picard:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Another thing why did coogler make the Dora milaje so weak

In falcon winter soldier they are going toe to toe with Bucky and a fake captain america

They were putting in work against killmonger in black panther 1 and thanos cronies in avengers

But now they can’t even go toe to toe with average infantry on the surface ? They had okoye looking like the farmer in dbz

:dahell:

It hurts me to say this but I don’t even think wakanda could go toe to toe with canada at this point

One little attack and them brehs evacuate to the mountains

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
nikkas swore they were going to spin the block selling fades and ran out of stock 10 minutes in like Popeyes. :mjlol:

They really should be grateful to Shuri because all these fools were about to die horribly.
Lol 😂

secret war skrulls about to ransack that spot if they don't boost their army STAT

:hubie:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

we got sonned and obilitered on home turf. Lets now go to the middle of the ocean where the only difference from last time is now two people have armor that may help

the dora milaje went from you might want to fight bucky before you tangle with the dora milaje to even a flabby and sick coli breh could take em down

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Civil War was the only good depiction of T'Challa and that depiction vs Namor would have been crazy. Shuri getting the tour of Tolocan was damn near some divestor love story shyt lmfao.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
namor folks basically destroyed wakanda, killed th queen, wiped out most of the army but lets just turn the other cheek play some afro beats and carry on :picard:

It was so bad breh

And of course they had the breh in the movie who's about 6'6, brolic and meant to be a leader parrot that "Ole we can'T gO to wAr" on some "I'm scared" bullshyt. I was thinking Namor flooded your capital, murdered your people and then to top it off murdered your queen and then gloated about, it already is a damn war from that point out :mjtf:

Even at the start of the movie why were those French Soldier/mercenaries who attacked the Wakandan base kept alive and returned?:why: