Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think why the 1st film and this film's final battles feel small is because
1. Coogler is trying to make the fights personal/intimate
2. Im not sure his heart is in seeing black vs black or black vs brown people really tearing each other up. His next film needs to be them fighting aliens or drones or some shyt. Which is wild for me to say cause the actual Namor vs Shuri fight was quite brutal. Just the battles..idk.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Black Incels and racist cacs have made it their life mission to tear down this movie.
Y’all really need to stop throwing ”Incel” around so freely on here.

Some of us have legit criticism towards the movie and it has nothing to do with it being female centric.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This was in July 2019

And June 2019

They really planned on having T'Challa rule as king and making Shuri Black Panther as far back as 2019 when he had just gotten his powers. :francis:
Fuq him as a director. Never watching his shiit again. Thanks bruh.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Black Incels and racist cacs have made it their life mission to tear down this movie.
My African American self and my black girlfriend didn't wanna see this shiit either. We both saw the bootleg and laughed at the tropes put against black men and the niqqa MBaku getting punched in the chest by a flying tilapia.

Does that make us black incels? May I smack you please bich? :picard:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My African American self and my black girlfriend didn't wanna see this shiit either. We both saw the bootleg and laughed at the tropes put against black men and the niqqa MBaku getting punched in the chest by a flying tilapia.

Does that make us black incels? May I smack you please bich? :picard:
I saw this shyt with my girl too and she didn’t think much of it either. She mostly just wanted to see the tribute to Boseman. You can’t tell these fakkit ass nikkas like him and @Tyrantus nothing they don’t like to hear though. They the type to get their opinions from twitter and TikTok saying shyt black folks don’t even say like “black incel” and toxic masculinity.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw this shyt with my girl too and she didn’t think much of it either. She mostly just wanted to see the tribute to Boseman. You can’t tell these fakkit ass nikkas like him and @Tyrantus nothing they don’t like to hear though. They the type to get their opinions from twitter and TikTok saying shyt black folks don’t even say like “black incel” and toxic masculinity.
:mjlol:Here you go again. You've been camped out in this thread, there's other lames posting videos from videos from obscure youtubers crying about this movie and people whining about this movie since the first trailer came out. Yes , there are normal people who have legit criticisms of the movie but you're not one of them. That's why those comments hit you so hard. This movie has you in your feelings. That's why your weak ass is spazzing out right now. You and some others are invested into hating on this film and it's obvious.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol:Here you go again. You've been camped out in this thread, there's other lames posting videos from videos from obscure youtubers crying about this movie and people whining about this movie since the first trailer came out. Yes , there are normal people who have legit criticisms of the movie but you're not one of them. That's why those comments hit you so hard. This movie has you in your feelings. That's why your weak ass is spazzing out right now. You and some others are invested into hating on this film and it's obvious.
Wtf are you even talking about? :heh:
You quoting me for attention then saying someone “camped out” when you get a response. You trying to create an online personality or something? That shyt over with. You mad folks don’t agree with you loving a movie. Get over that shyt. You got a family nikka. Go be a father.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
I like this gave it 8/10 will watch when the Disney series comes out, they can explore the world of Wakanda more. I like how M'Buka took more of a leadership role then eventaully become King of Wakanda for those complaining about :mjpls:. I do think they will recast T'Challa especially with the revealing of his son for the 3rd movie. Perhaps they can do something like have a multiverse version of T'Challa enter the 616 to protect young T'Challa from being killed on some Terminator shyt.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf are you even talking about? :heh:
You quoting me for attention then saying someone “camped out” when you get a response. You trying to create an online personality or something? That shyt over with. You mad folks don’t agree with you loving a movie. Get over that shyt. You got a family nikka. Go be a father.

Dude, nobody cares about actual critics of the film itself. It's just obvious that some people are hurt over this movie and what they think is a wider agenda. It's just pathetic that a comic book movie has some adults in their feelings like this and acting like this movie is an attack on them.