Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Allegedly he wanted to hand the Black Panther mantle over to Shuri while Chadwick was still around and that understandably ticked him off. So Ryan just never really respected T'Challa and used his passing to get rid of a character that he didn't want to be bothered with anyway.

Which would explain why he refused to make T'Challa comic book accurate (e.g..his fighting ability, intelligence, wealth, and toughness). For example Killmonger was the one who got rid of Klaw not T'Challa who hated him.

Shuri was made the tech genius instead of him

His vast wealth was never displayed.

He was shown as overly merciful to his enemies.

And the decision to deliberately open Wakanda to the world was disastrous.
-bu bu bu she was BP in the comic...:francis:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
in terms of best antagonist of phase 4,

Namor >>>>> Wanda
I think the only thing they did well in the movie was Namor's and Talokan's presence in each scene. He really stole the movie and that only happened because there was no strong black male presence imo. No strength or bravado to match his own. The way they made this movie, theres no way that Namor doesnt win. His regular foot soldiers are stronger than Wakanda's Dora (their best fighters) and Namor himself is stronger than Spiderman who is Marvel's maxxed out street level fighter. But Shuri beat him? :heh:

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I wasn't feeling this one all that much and I ignored the critics and decided to watch it with an open mind.

It had it's moments, but for the most part I didn't like it for some the reasons already mentioned in this thread, especially the ending. :francis: