NULL
316118425_682760796624161_6904991315972736178_n.jpg

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dude, nobody cares about actual critics of the film itself. It's just obvious that some people are hurt over this movie and what they think is a wider agenda. It's just pathetic that a comic book movie has some adults in their feelings like this and acting like this movie is an attack on them.
Obviously people do care because any criticism gets met with feminine energy retorts. It is pathetic if people are in their feelings over a movie but don’t act like it’s only coming from one side. That’s disingenuous. Any movie can be critiqued. BP is no exception. The first one was too so people thinking this new one should be above it is exactly why there is a disconnect.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously people do care because any criticism gets met with feminine energy retorts. It is pathetic if people are in their feelings over a movie but don’t act like it’s only coming from one side. That’s disingenuous. Any movie can be critiqued. BP is no exception. The first one was too so people thinking this new one should be above it is exactly why there is a disconnect.

Nobody said it was above criticism. You're pretending I said that when I didn't. We're talking about the born insecure losers crying about this film as if it insulted them in real life. You can try to act like a tough guy all you want but anybody can see through it.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My 2nd field trip seeing this (the favorite coli Black feminist Jamele Hill rented out a theatre.) Def enjoyed it more the 2nd time. Expectations were taken off. Like Namor and his story even more. Flowed alot better then I thought it did the first time. And although I still don't like that the fantasy world of Wakanda lacked that black pride of the 1st one. That final battle all those intelligent Black people together strategizing for the battle was great. Still don't buy RiRi being that skilled of a fighter that quickly. Most superhero go through baby steps in perfecting their craft. But yeah this is def better the 2nd time. And I'm actually taking this over Dr. Strange now. Still not better then Spiderman to me though.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nobody said it was above criticism. You're pretending I said that when I didn't. We're talking about the born insecure losers crying about this film as if it insulted them in real life. You can try to act like a tough guy all you want but anybody can see through it.
nikka you talking dumb shyt. fukk out my alerts. You keep saying “acting tough” for no reason. You sound scary as fukk. Thinking someone is trying to intimidate you is a sign of you being weak. Ain’t nobody even thinking about you if you not constantly quoting people. Keep replying though.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
This was in July 2019

And June 2019

They really planned on having T'Challa rule as king and making Shuri Black Panther as far back as 2019 when he had just gotten his powers. :francis:

Using Cheat Sheet and WGTC as sources is the equivalent of “Trust me, breh.” :mjlol:

Here is Srcreen Rant quoting Nate Moore talking about the possibility of replacing TChalla in 2018 . The full interview appears on The BP1 dvd. This was always the plan and its obvious just looking around phase 4.

One thing I like to tell Ryan is, the Black Panther is a mantle as much as it is a person

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you talking dumb shyt. fukk out my alerts. You keep saying “acting tough” for no reason. You sound scary as fukk. Thinking someone is trying to intimidate you is a sign of you being weak. Ain’t nobody even thinking about you if you not constantly quoting people. Keep replying though.
:mjlol:Intimidate? Nobody was thinking that. Since you aren't very smart or secure in yourself, maybe you should avoid watching such challenging films like this comic book movie . It's got you so mad you can't even think straight. :russ:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Y'all keep twisting the point

Nobodies saying M'Baku is supposed to go toe to toe with Namor, or replace T'Challa

All nikkas are saying is "Damn, it would've been nice if M'Baku was a lot less useless than he was in this movie. Because DAMN was he useless for the 5 minutes of screentime he had"
Since he'll likely be the king, I think they'll make up for it in the upcoming D+ wakanda series and make him a focal point

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol:Intimidate? Nobody was thinking that. Since you aren't very smart or secure in yourself, maybe you should avoid watching such challenging films like this comic book movie . It's got you so mad you can't even think straight. :russ:
You the only scary nikka in here talking about someone being tough. Nobody but a scary nikka would even think that. Keep going though. Reply some more :heh:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Finally seen it and this shyt was ass like I expected it to be. Actually it was worse because I expected them to have at least one nikka in Wakanda that was able to step up and be treated with some importance but nope.

Crazy to see nikkas actually defending this bs. They agenda’d the fukk outta this movie.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since he'll likely be the king, I think they'll make up for it in the upcoming D+ wakanda series and make him a focal point
Like I said earlier y'all falling for that Finn shyt again:russ:

It's always "They got him next time tho" and next time never comes

If y'all wanna wait around for that shyt go ahead:mjlol: