Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas lowkey got hoed though :francis: Namor even gave them a week (which made no sense by the way)

Mbaku got punched in the chest and gasped for air and people in my viewing laughed. Wakandans caught L's left and right. Coogler needs to make this shyt right with the next one - ff there's a next one

Still, it was aight.

Also, I know Lupita taste like the fruit Rafiki used to baptize Simba. I wanna fukk her so bad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Allegedly he wanted to hand the Black Panther mantle over to Shuri while Chadwick was still around and that understandably ticked him off. So Ryan just never really respected T'Challa and used his passing to get rid of a character that he didn't want to be bothered with anyway.

Which would explain why he refused to make T'Challa comic book accurate (e.g..his fighting ability, intelligence, wealth, and toughness). For example Killmonger was the one who got rid of Klaw not T'Challa who hated him.

Shuri was made the tech genius instead of him

His vast wealth was never displayed.

He was shown as overly merciful to his enemies.

And the decision to deliberately open Wakanda to the world was disastrous.

These people were never fans of the black panther character, they just got caught up in the scam

hollywood needed to find a way to get some money from black people, and this wakanda shyt was it, none of it has been faithful to the character

Chadwick Boseman was a side character in his own movie, and they acting like he's irreplaceable like his role made him some kind of icon, it's disgusting
honestly

coogler looking funny in the light, interesting to see Creed is more of a real nikka story now that Michael B Jordan has taken control of the franchise and it's his vision

The first black panther was a horrible film

King T'Challa killing his own brother is out of charcacter, his brother's purpose in oakland made zero sense

Coogler shoehorning Oakland into the movie with no regard for the comic

I mean in the comics Killmonger sold drugs, and Black Panther came to the hood to stop the drug trade lmao

I mean how can white writers make black panther unapologetic about being black and a king, yet these c00ns can't

Killmonger is a revolutionary, but is written has the bad guy, he beat T'challa ass fair and square, and then they try to rebel against king going against their entire culture and laws.

T'challa is never shown to be a true leader, the women in the movie are like his handlers not his minions, I mean people wanna pretend like the shyt was good, they just supporting it because they feel for the hustle

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Shiit was black girl magic mixed with magical water moccasins. 🤣😂😭
Look at the relationships in the movie too:
* Happy loving dyke couple
* Ascerbic divorced hetero couple (and of course she’s his actual boss)
* They turned T’Challa into a dead beat black baby daddy

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I saw it last night. Overall I think it was better than the first movie. I could help wondering when Shuri learned to fight though. She’s always been shown as just a scientist but the second she got her powers she was doing backflips all over the place and suddenly knew martial arts lol

And I wish Namor had yelled Imperius Rex instead of whispering it
She fought in endgame and black Panther tbf

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not many movies do. That was always a tall order. First movie was damn near a cultural movement.

That doesn’t necessarily mean it’s not doing well or that there won’t be a third
nah
if you look at other marvel trilogies like iron man, thor or captain America, the trend is always improving
in the case of BP, the first one was 1.3 billion, the second one is barely going to crack 800 million
there is no guarantee a third movie is going to gross 800 million, especially if they continue with this feminist agenda

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah
if you look at other marvel trilogies like iron man, thor or captain America, the trend is always improving
in the case of BP, the first one was 1.3 billion, the second one is barely going to crack 800 million
there is no guarantee a third movie is going to gross 800 million, especially if they continue with this feminist agenda

bro I don’t know if you’re choosing to be obtuse but look at what you’re saying. The first BP did 1.3 billie. It’s a top 15 highest grossing movie ever. That’s a tall order for any movie.

Then you go and use circular - damn near retarded - logic to double down talking about “look at the trend of their other trilogies. it’s always an upward trajectory” - breh, tell me which other one of those trilogies had the first movie do 1.3 billie?

Like I said, the first movie was a cultural movement. The sequel was never going to touch that. It doesn’t mean it’s not doing well

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Watched this last night. It was entertaining for the most part since I never watched the first one. It was long as hell though my girl kept dosing off after 2 hours.

Sparing that mexican's life and having him as an ally after killing your mama though? I dont know about that :francis:....but thats how modern black women are towards cacs so maybe i should'nt be all that surprised :mjpls: