Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Just left the theater. I enjoyed it and pretty much all what I expected happened.

The fact they started the movie off right away with the waterworks :to:

Lupita in those suits :ohlawd:

confessions-usher.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Just left the theater. Great movie. Honestly best one since the last Spiderman

Its cool to see black women get their chance to shine in the MCU.

I feel the same way I did about the Dark Knight Rises. I understood that real life tragedy held it back from being what it could have been.

Riri Williams felt a little forced. I think she should have been more geeky Peter Parter-ish.

It would have been nice to see M’Baku and the Jabari do more.

Namor’s weakness is dehydration :dwillhuh:. Why dont he roll out with some Gatorade?

I see where Angela Bassett is coming from. There wasn’t really a reason to kill her character when they had Chadwick to pull emotional weight from [/\SPOILER]

Last edited:

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Just left the theater. Great movie. Honestly best one since the last Spider,an

Its cool to see black women get their chance to shine in the MCU.

I feel the same way I did about the Dark Knight Rises. I understood that real life tragedy held it back from being what it could have been.

Riri Williams felt a little forced. I think she should have been more geeky Peter Parter-ish.

It would have been nice to see M’Baku and the Jabari do more.

Namor’s weakness is dehydration :dwillhuh:. Why dont he roll out with some Gatorade?

I see where Angela Bassett is coming from. There wasn’t really a reason to kill her character when they had Chadwick to pull emotional weight from [/\SPOILER]
I believe Coogler always intended to kill her off even when Boseman was still alive. Her death would of led T’Challa to a more darker and vengeful path towards avenging her. Coogler pretty much just added that scenario to Shuri.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

I HAD THIS RANKED
AS POSSIBLY THE BEST MCU MOVIE
UNTIL THEY LET NAMOR LIVE.

DROPPED IT FROM A 10
TO AN 8 AND WASTED A
KILLMONGER CAMEO
BECAUSE OF IT.
:devil:
:evil:

Having Shuri who has a logical “scientific“ mind take the Killmonger route as it made the most sense would have been the most interesting way to go. The death of Romania should have broken her and would have left us wanting to her journey. The ending was too happy and wrapped up for someone who suffered like she did.

Her meeting young innocent T’challa Jr after losing her innocence would have hit just right.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I believe Coogler always intended to kill her off even when Boseman was still alive. Her death would of led T’Challa to a more darker and vengeful path towards avenging her. Coogler pretty much just added that scenario to Shuri.

Allegedly he wanted to hand the Black Panther mantle over to Shuri while Chadwick was still around and that understandably ticked him off. So Ryan just never really respected T'Challa and used his passing to get rid of a character that he didn't want to be bothered with anyway.

Which would explain why he refused to make T'Challa comic book accurate (e.g..his fighting ability, intelligence, wealth, and toughness). For example Killmonger was the one who got rid of Klaw not T'Challa who hated him.

Shuri was made the tech genius instead of him

His vast wealth was never displayed.

He was shown as overly merciful to his enemies.

And the decision to deliberately open Wakanda to the world was disastrous.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Allegedly he wanted to hand the Black Panther mantle over to Shuri while Chadwick was still around and that understandably ticked him off. So Ryan just never really respected T'Challa and used his passing to get rid of a character that he didn't want to be bothered with anyway.

Which would explain why he refused to make T'Challa comic book accurate (e.g..his fighting ability, intelligence, wealth, and toughness). For example Killmonger was the one who got rid of Klaw not T'Challa who hated him.

Shuri was made the tech genius instead of him

His vast wealth was never displayed.

He was shown as overly merciful to his enemies.

And the decision to deliberately open Wakanda to the world was disastrous.

Source?