VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

This was in July 2019

And June 2019

They really planned on having T'Challa rule as king and making Shuri Black Panther as far back as 2019 when he had just gotten his powers. :francis:

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Allegedly he wanted to hand the Black Panther mantle over to Shuri while Chadwick was still around and that understandably ticked him off. So Ryan just never really respected T'Challa and used his passing to get rid of a character that he didn't want to be bothered with anyway.

Which would explain why he refused to make T'Challa comic book accurate (e.g..his fighting ability, intelligence, wealth, and toughness). For example Killmonger was the one who got rid of Klaw not T'Challa who hated him.

Shuri was made the tech genius instead of him

His vast wealth was never displayed.

He was shown as overly merciful to his enemies.

And the decision to deliberately open Wakanda to the world was disastrous.
You a lying piece of shyt lol

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This was in July 2019

And June 2019

They really planned on having T'Challa rule as king and making Shuri Black Panther as far back as 2019 when he had just gotten his powers. :francis:
Using Cheat Sheet and WGTC as sources is the equivalent of “Trust me, breh.” :mjlol:

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I saw it last night. Overall I think it was better than the first movie. I could help wondering when Shuri learned to fight though. She’s always been shown as just a scientist but the second she got her powers she was doing backflips all over the place and suddenly knew martial arts lol

And I wish Namor had yelled Imperius Rex instead of whispering it

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Also...the wild mango movie trailer in front of this movie was ridiculous....I guess Disney gonna Disney...

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was in July 2019

And June 2019

Again when you look at what phase 4 has become this shouldn't be a shock at all

It's a very clear pattern

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
not a super marvel follower or comic guy here. it seemed like the Blue Man Group had a priest of sorts who could rez people from the dead and literally did that one time and never again? what was that all about??

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was in July 2019

And June 2019

I've said this.

nikkas should have known, this is Disney. BP being replaced for a woman was inevitable the moment Tchalla appeared in the MCU. They will not pass up this chance. They will sacrifice entertainment/story for their agenda every time without fail. This movie is one of the biggest examples to date.

Chadwicks death was convenient for Disney, it let them pull this off faster and gave plausible deniability for the choice. "No no no, we aren't recasting tchalla because he's irreplaceable and needs to have this movie without his character as a tribute breh. :troll: nobody can do with Chadwick did thats why we replaced him with shuri"

The story/universe explanation for tchalla being dead in this movie is a clusterfukk. The addition of a baby tchalla is presumably to shut up fans who might otherwise realize that the only prominent black male character in the series (mubaku is a joke) is replaced. But making this character the next black panther will require even more bullshytty writing.

Its just an awful creative decision all around but with Disney the agenda comes first. Wouldn't be surprised if they strung out more Shuri BP flicks while bait and switching baby tchalla a few more years.

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Just seen it the 2nd time. Much better than the BP1 imo. The emotional scenes were still impactful. Seeing Nomar in his 1st battle scene was still dope af.

The Nomar back story was a 2 long. Wasn't as bad the 1st go round, but it hit hard in the 2nd viewing.

Dope movie.