O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People have literally forgotten M'Baku almost got choked out by a depowered T'Challa, what was he really going to do to Namor
Y'all keep twisting the point

Nobodies saying M'Baku is supposed to go toe to toe with Namor, or replace T'Challa

All nikkas are saying is "Damn, it would've been nice if M'Baku was a lot less useless than he was in this movie. Because DAMN was he useless for the 5 minutes of screentime he had"

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
It was COOL. A lil all over the place, but I’ve grown to like Letitia Wright more.

End of the day, we need a recast for the next movie. Black boys need more representation.
I got a feeling that the mantle is going to go to T’Challa Jr in the next one. They’re pretty much going to age him up during Secret Wars.

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
It was alright. I prefer the first for obvious reasons, but I liked this one.

e8f28121eba19ac9b346358e4d7d66e4.gif

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y'all keep twisting the point

Nobodies saying M'Baku is supposed to go toe to toe with Namor, or replace T'Challa

All nikkas are saying is "Damn, it would've been nice if M'Baku was a lot less useless than he was in this movie. Because DAMN was he useless for the 5 minutes of screentime he had"
Literally played the father figure/big brother role for shuri after her mom died
And obviously became king of wakanda while shuri transitions from black Panther eventually leaving to new T’Challa

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally played the father figure/big brother role for shuri after her mom died
And obviously became king of wakanda while shuri transitions from black Panther eventually leaving to new T’Challa
Winston Duke did his thing. Mbaku grew so much from where we first met him in the first movie.:wow:
He showed so many traits of a great leader.

Last edited: