God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
T'Challa coexisted with this man on many missions, governed with him on the Illuminati council, and had several different events unfold in the meantime. Don't try to twist the narrative like it was on sight, had to be restrained type beef.

Namor had to be a habitual line stepper to finally get the axe. You trying to twist his actual character is why you didn't like the "undertones" of what I said. Posting panels with no context is disingenuous.
You are mentioning things before the Flooding of Wakanda from a Phoenix Force Namor.

After Wakanda was flooded and under Hickman's scribe Tchalla said once their

business is done saving Earth 616, he was gonna kill Namor.

Tchalla was complacent with working with Namor this time around because his GODDESS BAST, (you know the one that caused the Vibranium Meteorite to strike Wakanda and also gave Bashenga and his descendants the throne).

Queen Shuri acted out of haste, because Tchalla was sworn to secrecy by Bast. Did you even read Hickman's run????

So yes, Tchalla did only what his GODDESS COMMANDED HIM TO.

The panel I posted was to show clearly Tchalla putting axe to grind to an end. How was it disingenuous? Tchalla did what he said he would do and he had Black Bolt throw him to the dead planet and Tchalla blew it up.

Namor got dealt with. Stop it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You are mentioning things before the Flooding of Wakanda from a Phoenix Force Namor.

After Wakanda was flooded and under Hickman's scribe Tchalla said once their

business is done saving Earth 616, he was gonna kill Namor.

Tchalla was complacent with working with Namor this time around because his GODDESS BAST, (you know the one that caused the Vibranium Meteorite to strike Wakanda and also gave Bashenga and his descendants the throne).

Queen Shuri acted out of haste, because Tchalla was sworn to secrecy by Bast. Did you even read Hickman's run????

So yes, Tchalla did only what his GODDESS COMMANDED HIM TO.

The panel I posted was to show clearly Tchalla putting axe to grind to an end. How was it disingenuous? Tchalla did what he said he would do and he had Black Bolt throw him to the dead planet and Tchalla blew it up.

Namor got dealt with. Stop it.
So now we've circled back to reductive reasoning and I must not have read the material. Yeah, I'm not going to do this back and forth.

You got it breh. :unimpressed:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
@LordDeathwatch this happened before Tchalla officially had the Illuminati meeting. The ine where Bast told him to assemble a team to save the Earth 616.

prev-img-1.jpg

images-10.jpg

This is why I posted the King's Blade in Namor's Chest.
2020-11-06-04-21-boundingintocomics-5fa5780c6ce61-e1604679764441.jpg

blackpanther145.jpg

67-QCTJs7jj4-EUh-RWaa-Iz-E-T74-E02-Ch8-IRktta-Gqhmg-1.jpg

37089-16588404757918-1920.jpg

blackpanther137.jpg

download-10.jpg

Im done with this argument as you keep talking about shyt that happened before Namor got hopped up on Phoenix Force and made a strike at Wakanda. Tchalla aint bytch made and never will be. If Bast wouldve told Tchalla to tell Queen Shuri she wouldve never sent a strike team to Wakanda to do, "What GIANTS DO"

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch this happened before Tchalla officially had the Illuminati meeting. The ine where Bast told him to assemble a team to save the Earth 616.

images-10.jpg

This is why I posted the King's Blade in Namor's Chest.
2020-11-06-04-21-boundingintocomics-5fa5780c6ce61-e1604679764441.jpg

blackpanther145.jpg

67-QCTJs7jj4-EUh-RWaa-Iz-E-T74-E02-Ch8-IRktta-Gqhmg-1.jpg

37089-16588404757918-1920.jpg

blackpanther137.jpg

download-10.jpg

Im done with this argument as you keep talking about shyt that happened before Namor got hopped up on Phoenix Force and made a strike at Wakanda. Tchalla aint bytch made and never will be. If Bast wouldve told Tchalla to tell Queen Shuri she wouldve never sent a strike team to Wakanda to do, "What GIANTS DO"
This is why I don't bother with people like you, you have the mental capacity of a young child. At no point did I ever say or imply T'Challa was "bytch made", that's the extreme you immediately jumped to because it was outside your comprehension that someone had a different stance on the same material. It was me explaining to another brother weeks ago why the Phoenix Force powered Namor even attacked Wakanda in the first place and how that resolved, way before your dumbass showed up ITT.

Now if you're actually done, stay out my mentions goofy. :unimpressed:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
This is why I don't bother with people like you, you have the mental capacity of a young child. At no point did I ever say or imply T'Challa was "bytch made", that's the extreme you immediately jumped to because it was outside your comprehension that someone had a different stance on the same material. It was me explaining to another brother weeks ago why the Phoenix Force powered Namor even attacked Wakanda in the first place and how that resolved, way before your dumbass showed up ITT.

Now if you're actually done, stay out my mentions goofy. :unimpressed:
Your original post had undertones Tchalla was bytch made. I def said that in my response to your posting. I am clarifying my response with actual panels.

The same T'Challa who went to his sister, who was ruling Wakanda, and begged her to forgive Namor for flooding Wakanda and killing countless innocents. The only reason it progressed beyond that point is because she refused and opted for war.

Don't just take a slice, get the whole loaf if we're going in.

Naw Tchalla was looking at the bigger picture us HIS GODDESS BAST TOLD HIM HE NEEDED NAMOR HELP.

Tchalla also told Namor after they solve the Incursion he was gonna kill him. Im not feeling the undertones of your post, to me it sounds like you making Tchalla look soft on the Atlantean

I provided proof that again...your original post had undertones King of The Dead Tchalla was bytch made. Thats how I took it. Then you further dug a hole with reductive roundabout reasoining that had 0 stance to anything I stated.

QUEEN SHURI only went to war because she didnt know Tchalla had Bast's blessings to solve the bigger issue: Incursions.

Hence why Tchalla decided to let Namor live during their adventures in Time Runs Out from Hickman. Tchalla needed to save Earth 616 or there will be no Wakanda. Thats my entire point. Tchalla saw fit when Namor was no longer needed to kill the b*stard.

Please refrain from name calling and actually have valid input on this discussion. This is what men do. Not name call each other like LSA cronnies.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
How, why, and when the fukk did Namor have the Phoenix Force?:mjlol:

I been off comics for a decade
The phoenix force came back and lead to a Marvel Event...X-Men Vs Avengers dealing with Hope. So the shyt got split and as soon as Namor received its power, ol boy said its WAR.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The phoenix force came back and lead to a Marvel Event...X-Men Vs Avengers dealing with Hope. So the shyt got split and as soon as Namor received its power, ol boy said its WAR.
I remember AVX. It was the last thing I read before I dropped off

Namor getting it is:mjlol:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I remember AVX. It was the last thing I read before I dropped off

Namor getting it is:mjlol:
shyt got real lol. I was pissed he Water Nuked Wakanda. The shyt in the film was weak. I was expecting Tsunamis and shyt...Coogler mustve thought Wakanda was land locked, cause that Wakanda flooding was weak. Or maybe he thought Katrina and then how some have PTSD from that. Either way....I was like naw man....show that bytch under water.