Daps
Reppin
H-Town
the dude who plays Jason on The Good Place should be Namor
:ohhh:

*googles*

01-manny-jacinto-chatroom-silo.w245.h368.png

Breh gon have to hit the gym but he got the look. I imagine he's a good actor?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
the amount of money this is going to make I pray for spinoffs

For the good of more black actors & staff and more attention to Wakanda/ns on a whole some extra shine, I'm for it...BUT ONLY if done appropriately. Cuz in a lot of cases, spin offs tend to just be cash grabs and treated as such with cheaper production all around. BP & the crew and World of Wakanda were good ideas for the BP spin-off books very recently and look how they were treated and panned out.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
For the good of more black actors & staff and more attention to Wakanda/ns on a whole some extra shine, I'm for it...BUT ONLY if done appropriately. Cuz in a lot of cases, spin offs tend to just be cash grabs and treated as such with cheaper production all around. BP & the crew and World of Wakanda were good ideas for the BP spin-off books very recently and look how they were treated and panned out.

what would you think of a white wolf/Hatut Zeraze on some suicide squad type ensemble mission

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
what would you think of a white wolf/Hatut Zeraze on some suicide squad type ensemble mission

Them being missing from the movie is about the only thing from the BP mythos that I was slightly disappointed in them not being in the movie. I mean, I see they're apparently at the very least paying homage to the White Wolf name towards Bucky, but I'm not sure how I feel if that's a suitable replace for Hunter. I wasn't necessarily a fan of Hunter, but didn't really have qualms with him in the books either. I get why they probably didn't want to have him play into the MCU since then it'd make BP too similar to Thor.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yea, after Klaw and Killmonger, they may have to shoot higher than sketchy arms-dealers or another attempted-coup for the thrown.

T'Challa is above the weight class of your typical street level character, plus you gotta figure Shuri will upgrade him with more tech next go around, so he'll need someone either like Namor who is a straight up flying brick.. or some characters with some very interesting powers.

I think Kraven can work as a secondary villain, whose dangerous because of all the traps and things he sets. Though given that he may be tied up in the Sony films, it probably wouldn't be worth the trouble trying to share

Kraven's first movie should be in Spider-Man and I think Namor should debut in an Avengers movie or his own. Nakia works better as a secondary villain considering that her and BP do have differing values that could be expanded upon.

FYI, this was Chadwick Boseman's favorite Black Panther story/moment in the mythology.
AiVW4wL.jpg

foe9Tee.jpg

BLzkPAi.jpg

i.e.. BP's fight with Mephisto
187px-OMD_Mephisto-Final.PNG

Granted, someone like this villain may be a little too taboo... since he's more or less "the devil", but as long as they just roll with the name "Mephisto" and keep him as just a powerful demon ala Dormammu, etc. this could probably work.

Although he's in a lot of things Mephisto is and should always be a Dr. Strange Villain. I'm not a huge fan of crossover villains in the MCU because the success of them allows characters a chance to build their rogue gallery in a way that they aren't given a chance to in other media, since money is such a factor.

The Achebe idea is a pretty good one.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

*googles*

01-manny-jacinto-chatroom-silo.w245.h368.png

Breh gon have to hit the gym but he got the look. I imagine he's a good actor?
i only know him from the show, but his character is great. he plays a doofus moron basically, but had to pretend to be a mute monk for a while.

haven't exactly ever looked up Namor fancasting, but i think this guy seems to fit the bill. i imagine chicks like em, he can pull of comedic and serious acting from what I've seen, he's on a popular show and he is some kinda asian. Chris Pratt basically came from a Mike Schurr NBC show

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yea, tbh I'd actually want them to finish a trilogy first, before branching out to derivative films.

World of Wakanda in the comics was a terrible attempt at a cash grab, that lacked thought and care.

Code

Banned
Daps
That charge with T'Challa leading the pack probably will have bullish Rhinos and ish in the final version :wow:
And how T'Challa rallies the troops, and the Wakandan's reactiosn to the space fukkery will also be very interesting. Coogler already confirmed that the soul stone is not in Wakandan, but clearly something is attracting Thanos' gang over there.

Like someone said in the main thread, I think its as simple as wakanda is the only place on earth that hasn't been destroyed lol

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
i only know him from the show, but his character is great. he plays a doofus moron basically, but had to pretend to be a mute monk for a while.

haven't exactly ever looked up Namor fancasting, but i think this guy seems to fit the bill. i imagine chicks like em, he can pull of comedic and serious acting from what I've seen, he's on a popular show and he is some kinda asian. Chris Pratt basically came from a Mike Schurr NBC show

Namor is basically the definition of smug royalty. Everything he says is pretty much low-key trolling to get under someone's skin, on some high n mighty shyt.

At the same time he gets mad emotional (temper tandrums) and petty, to the point that he side steps between anti-hero and pure villain, with his rash decisions

And yea he a ladies man and the source of all those Reed and Sue Richards cuckhold jokes