Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Bringing back Zemo wouldn't be the worst idea. Or they could delve into the mystical part more and go with Achebe :yeshrug:

I think Achebe is easy money for the sequel, even more so if they were to go the Mephisto route: poor farmer from some afrikan country who took in injured rebels from a neighboring warring country; rebels end up taking his wife (who betrays him), stabbing him 32 times, and burning him and his house down... but he goes batshyt crazy from the trauma as he's dying and decides to sell his soul to the devil... and goes to stab everyone involved and their extended families (including his wife's) 32 times each.

Another tragic villain if they can get the right actor like they did with MBJ, and the ultimate Coli #GMB story

Achebe.jpg

Tho if they go that route, i think they should have the devil/whatever demon grant him a little bit of mystic/ magic powers too

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Right. I mean, cats like Iron Man can probably hang with Namor in a fight and BP is essentially akin to Cap & Batman wrapped into a lighter, Iron Man suit. fukk Namor.
c/s

Ironman has a suit that can take a 100 ton hit
BP has a suit that can absorb (and redistribute) a 100 ton hit

Ironman has a hulkbuster suit for backup
BP has a vibranium hulkbuster suit for backup

Both have tech gizmos that can blow shyt up or nanities that can fuk shyt up from the inside.

It is what it is :manny:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:ooh:
Did they really confirm Kilmonger to be dead...it’s implied that he died but you know how shyt goes.

:ohhh:

Will [SPOILER] Be Back In Black Panther 2?
Killmonger’s death scene doesn’t necessarily follow the standard format for a movie death scene. Though he declares to T’Challa that he chooses death over bondage, and removes the spear from his chest, the camera then cuts to a wide shot and viewers simply see Killmonger collapse. It’s undoubtedly enough for viewers to presume Killmonger has died, or is near enough to death that there’s no way to save him.

But, Black Panther allows for some ambiguity because of this approach to depicting Killmonger’s final moments. Movies often show the moment a person dies – Marvel films have even taken this approach – with visual confirmation that a severely injured character has succumbed to their wounds: Their last breath leaves them, the light goes out of their eyes. These are visual cues moviegoers know to look for as confirmation a character has died, but Black Panther does not depict Killmonger’s death in this way. So, it leaves the door open for ambiguity and debate among viewers about whether the character truly died at the end of the film.

To be clear, the scene does appear to be a death scene for Killmonger, and it’s likely depicted this way by director Ryan Coogler to give the character a respectful, and non-cliche sendoff. But, because viewers don’t see the moment of Killmonger’s death, there is a little bit of ambiguity – however little it may be – that could leave some wondering whether he’ll return. Plus, Black Panther and previous MCU installments have made it clear Killmonger could be saved or brought back from the dead if the studio and filmmakers so choose.
:ohhh:

I still think breh is dead lol but now I think you may be on to something :jbhmm:

Daps
I normally would be against reviving characters especially since Marvel been criticized for being too non consequential at times, but I would be all for Killmonger being back as its consistent to his source material and they are in an universe with powers and aliens and magic after all. Plus there is a lot more they could explore with the character. Would like to see him transition into a more anti-hero role tho, which I think is plausible due to the character's popularity.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
the amount of money this is going to make I pray for spinoffs
Facts.

That raises a good question.

What spinoffs would y'all want to see? :ohhh:

-M'Baku and the Jabari tribe
-Okoye and the Doras
-Shuri, in general

All 3 were so charismatic in their own habitat that ppl wanted more

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Facts.

-Okoye and the Doras
-Shuri, in general

I wouldn't mind a movie just called Wakanda, that shows you how wakanda was formed the meteorite, the very first black panther how he came into existence a whole new black cast like how star wars did rogue one or ish

Also like you mentioned m'baku and the jabari tribe, okoye and the doras, even nakida on some columbiana type ish

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Facts.

-Okoye and the Doras
-Shuri, in general

I saw Achebe mentioned. I liked that arc, but I don't know if I want to see another coup attempt in the second movie.:ehh:

If they have the rights back by then, I kinda want to see him go head to head with Doom.:yeshrug:

I'm absolutely here for the eventual pageantry and fukkery of a super powered, royal African wedding though:banderas:

M'Baku showing up with thirty unexpected guests, who all have tupperware at the end of the night for leftovers like :feedme:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
FYI, this was Chadwick Boseman's favorite Black Panther story/moment in the mythology.
AiVW4wL.jpg

foe9Tee.jpg

BLzkPAi.jpg

i.e.. BP's fight with Mephisto
187px-OMD_Mephisto-Final.PNG

Granted, someone like this villain may be a little too taboo... since he's more or less "the devil", but as long as they just roll with the name "Mephisto" and keep him as just a powerful demon ala Dormammu, etc. this could probably work.

Everett Ross about to
get beaten up by strippers then spend half of the movie in the projects, wearing the devil's pants:mjlol:. :wow:

Lowkey - they kinda set the wheels in motion for this at the end of the movie too:ohhh: