8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
No it's contextually confirming Wakanda's pattern of being some forgiving, ain't gone do shyt ass nikkas

We got multiple movies of Wakandans not killing shyt but aliens and other black people
your point makes zero sense and has nothing to do with anything. Wakanda has to deal with the UN, you brought up Captain America (not Captain Wakanda) and Thor and mentioned stuff that had zero to do with Wakanda. And you tried to compare Thanos trying to kill half the universe to Wakandans having to deal with other people on a planet they have to share. Surely you see the difference, right?

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
you of all people should no by now coogler has no interest in comic accurate T'challa/ black panther (they gave signature weapons to a side character ):francis:

T'challa jr just gives coogler/disney marval more justification to make more changes to T'challa/ black panther in the future

nikka going to be a black/wakandan peter parker getting his power's from being bit by a vibranium sick monkey :mjlol:sneaking out of wakanda to go fight street crime in south Africa and shyt

Yeah I'm not optimistic about how he's going to write the part of T'Challa Jr. Because he didn't get T'Challa right the first time and downplayed his abilities when he knew what they were. Meanwhile the Russo brothers gave him more respect than a Black director did. :francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
watched black adam.
straight bullshyt.

6zCzsRs.gif

WAKANDA FOREVER!!!!!!

UKVu0t8.gif

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Namor didn't have to be killed, because there is war at stake, a war with an equally vibranium-yoked up nation. There was more at stake than a personal beef. The Wakandas where looking like they were about to be wiped out before Shuri showed back up with Namor to end the shyt.

Your logic is all over the place.

Namor's fighters were more capable from top to bottom. Even after Okoye "killed" some of them on the bridge, they got right back up like nothing happened. So your solution is to start a war with these people that get right back up after being "killed", after you've take consecutive L's to them, when Shuri chose a better "play nice" option to stop the Ls.

"but Namor had to be killed" :mjlol:
Good point like namor told them.. they can’t beat ‘em :yeshrug:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Got to see it this morning. I wasn't expecting to be blown away but I was surprised with how good it was. I still feel T'Challa should have been recast because we still have more stories to tell but overall I enjoyed the movie.

The explanation of how the Atlantians came to be was interesting. Maybe I missed it but what was the explanation as to why when they were underwater that they looked normal but when on land they were blue and had gills?

The one problem I did have was the length. It seemed like it dragged way too long.