God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
My only real gripe with this movie was the Wakandans getting their kuffi smacked all movie long. I mean for a supposed most powerful nations they showed up with one ship and a couple hundred fighters and was going to get wiped out :francis:
It cause Coogler cant really write :yeshrug:or direct large scale battles and he doesnt know how to storyboard. BP1showed this.

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
I watched the film yesterday and man, it was so good. The cast and the production team truly did Chadwick's passing and remembrance justice.

Now that it turns out that T'Challa had a child, I can possibly see a Black Panther 3 happening with the child taking the lead over Shuri. Probably on some "18 years later" thing since he would be transitioning to adulthood.
I don't think Namor is truly satisfied with there being a truce between his people and the Wakandans so I can see him trying to go to war with them again, especially as the scientist is still alive.

The movie soundtrack album wasn't as great as the first one but it truly hits when the songs are played in the film.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
My only real gripe with this movie was the Wakandans getting their kuffi smacked all movie long. I mean for a supposed most powerful nations they showed up with one ship and a couple hundred fighters and was going to get wiped out :francis:

The upcoming Thunderbolts movie is supposed to revolve around that group (backed by the US) trying to invade Wakanda for their Vibranium and possibly technology.

So ever since they went public the most powerful Black country on earth is getting attacked all the time now :mjpls:

Seems like Marvel needs to find another location for their battles (Like going back to NYC) though because this is becoming a pattern

:mjpls:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
I watched it on ScreenX :wow: shyt was incredible

screen-x1.jpg

Oh, nawl. I'm finna hit Google to see if we have one available here immechiately. I need this kinda vision in my life. :whew:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The movie was well done and the sistas did their thing. Angela Bassett may get some Oscar buzz. Okoye was damn good and Riri was fun.
Letitia Wright was solid and I thought M'Baku provided mentoring and leadership with some humor.

The thing that irks me about it besides killing off T'Challa is that what's special about Wakanda now?

Namor and Talokan have vibranium, which was unique only to Wakanda, and all of their ppl are pretty much mini Black Panthers because they have the special herb in their blood. So basically they made Namor and his people a new and improved Wakanda.

They also could have cut all of that Thunderbolts and agent shyt, but we know why they had to put it in. Namor, like Killmonger, already explained the outside threat so we didn't need to see it in real time and acted out.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The thing that irks me about it besides killing off T'Challa is that what's special about Wakanda now?

Namor and Talokan have vibranium, which was unique only to Wakanda, and all of their ppl are pretty much mini Black Panthers because they have the special herb in their blood. So basically they made Namor and his people a new and improved Wakanda.

they are going to mash up talokan as well innit.

these mega civilisations work better in the comics then in the MCU so like they did asgard and wakanda they are going to do talokan as well.

namor is going to end up like thor :picard:

you are right though they shouldn't have given vibranium to them.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not. You gotta understand. People are dumb and accept that. There is only some much they can dumb down before it becomes a children film. Im not pivoting. Im trymlna save yall the mental headspace.

THIS shyt AINT FOR US.

Aint no comicbook shops in the ghetto or hood. So most comicbook readers are either suburban blacks or blacks who had well off kin.

My step brother from SE STANTON ROAD and he got put on to comics by a biracial big brother member of the program. And thus he put me on to comics.
When I lived in the hood as a kid we read comics at 7-11 every week :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A nation of people who were seconds away from wiping out the best fighters from Wakanda on that ship.

nah see them people ain't have to be stronger than the Wakandans. That's how Coogler wrote it.

Tell me this... China bombs the U.S. and murders Biden... that's not gonna set off a war? :dead: