8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I agree...but the MCU aint made for us. Its made for these dumb ass folk who prolly dont even read books in general and scroll social media as their daily reading. Yes I get it. We made the movies possible by buying the comic for over 50 yrs. But this aint for us. And it shows. So once you compartmentalize that, you will save yourself the headache. It is what it is.
From what i'm seeing alot of yall making up these gripes cant even see the basic shyt the MCU does. Yall logic is Shuri should have killed Namor and started a war with a nation that had given them multiple Ls thoughout the movie. A nation of people who were seconds away from wiping out the best fighters from Wakanda on that ship. A nation of people that got right back up after Okoye "killed" some of them. But she was supposed to start a war with that instead of making a truce.

But WE stupid? :dead:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
[
Oh you mean T'Chaka killing another black man?

I wonder why they would allow that:mjlol:
Oh, this is more than bad writing there is an anti-Black agenda and everyone involved is down?
AND the Mexicans are part of the elite now a d can't be killed by Black people on film?
These demographic Olympics don't make any sense.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[
Oh, this is more than bad writing there is an anti-Black agenda and everyone involved is down?
AND the Mexicans are part of the elite now a d can't be killed by Black people on film?
These demographic Olympics don't make any sense.
Why not both?:mjlol:

It's not like any of the ideas presented are unprecedented and what I said about Wakanda is true

Both their king and queen were murdered and both killers are alive and well

Klaw is only dead because of Killmonger

The Dora had EVERY right to kill those soldiers and didn't while in the very next scene the Talokan was singing suicide songs to them nikkas

You can deny it all you want but it's all in front of you

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
K

It's not like any of the ideas presented are unprecedented and what I said about Wakanda is true

The Dora had EVERY right to kill those soldiers and didn't while in the very next scene the Talokan was singing suicide songs to them nikkas

Becuse that's dumb. Despite Angela Bassett's objections she still did the movie and the press. Would she do that if she thought there was an agenda against Black people in the movie? Or is she some sellout?
Winter Soldier killed Tony's parents. Guess what? They worked together afterward. He let it slide.
Wakandans = good guys
Talokan = bad guys
That's the reason for the difference. You want your protagonists to remain sympathetic to the majority of the audience not cater to the minority OK with vengeful murder. It's that simple there is no agenda.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Namor didn't have to be killed, because there is war at stake, a war with an equally vibranium-yoked up nation. There was more at stake than a personal beef. The Wakandas where looking like they were about to be wiped out before Shuri showed back up with Namor to end the shyt.

Your logic is all over the place.

Namor's fighters were more capable from top to bottom. Even after Okoye "killed" some of them on the bridge, they got right back up like nothing happened. So your solution is to start a war with these people that get right back up after being "killed", after you've take consecutive L's to them, when Shuri chose a better "play nice" option to stop the Ls.

"but Namor had to be killed" :mjlol:
My logic is right where it needs to be:mjlol:

Everything you stated is only because it was written to be that way, which is the point being made

It's not just this singular incident, inciting as it is. It's the pattern of behavior from MCU Wakanda constantly letting shyt slide. That's what nikkas are complaining about

I don't even want, or ever expected Namor to die, but I understand nikkas frustration

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
K
Becuse that's dumb. Despite Angela Bassett's objections she still did the movie and the press. Would she do that if she thought there was an agenda against Black people in the movie? Or is she some sellout?
Winter Soldier killed Tony's parents. Guess what? They worked together afterward. He let it slide.
Wakandans = good guys
Talokan = bad guys
That's the reason for the difference. You want your protagonists to remain sympathetic to the majority of the audience not cater to the minority OK with vengeful murder. It's that simple there is no agenda.
We telling lies now?:mjlol:

They didn't "work together". Tony never saw Bucky again and I'm sure Bucky did his very best not to be seen by Tony on that battlefield with a million nikkas on it:mjlol:

He didn't let shyt slide. He fukkin died:mjlol:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the Dora only kill black ass soldiers :mjpls:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
From what i'm seeing alot of yall making up these gripes cant even see the basic shyt the MCU does. Yall logic is Shuri should have killed Namor and started a war with a nation that had given them multiple Ls thoughout the movie. A nation of people who were seconds away from wiping out the best fighters from Wakanda on that ship. A nation of people that got right back up after Okoye "killed" some of them. But she was supposed to start a war with that instead of making a truce.

But WE stupid? :dead:
They dumbed down the omic lore of Wakanda for non comic fans.....so if you a non comic fan...then yes

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We telling lies now?:mjlol:

They didn't "work together". Tony never saw Bucky again and I'm sure Bucky did his very best not to be seen by Tony on that battlefield with a million nikkas on it:mjlol:

He didn't let shyt slide. He fukkin died:mjlol:
He saw him @ the final battle in End Game and prior he could reach Cap anytime. He could have made it a priority to get him for vengeance. But he didn't. No lies told. lol

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
They dumbed down the omic lore of Wakanda for non comic fans.....so if you a non comic fan...then yes
again, people saw a whole movie of Namor's nation giving Wakanda L's and people are saying Wakanda should have started a full blown war with Talokan. Some people clearly didn't process this dumbed down version of Marvel comics.

They literally had the Wakandans hiding in the mountains in their own country, but Shuri should have started that war, huh? :mjlol:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
again, people saw a whole movie of Namor's nation giving Wakanda L's and people are saying Wakanda should have started a full blown war with Talokan. Some people clearly didn't process this dumbed down version of Marvel comics.

They literally had the Wakandans hiding in the mountains in their own country, but Shuri should have started that war, huh? :mjlol:
Again...If you want me to tear the film down from a Comic head perspective I can...but Im looking at the film from a non-comic head perspective.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen the film. Honestly if you cast aside your knowledge of the comic and geaux in there understanding this film was not made for us, you will find it was a solid fukking film. Namor was displayed great. My only gripe is Man-Ape. He shouldve got a power up by killing the Mystical White Ape. He is a comic fonder at this point. And Shuri didnt have the spear of Bashenga. Outside of that, the movie was amazing and I hated the 1st film with a passion.

I feel like the new Tchalla will be more comic book accurate with his battle strategy and high intelligence.
I hate how they treated M'Baku. He should've been a dope villain.