8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
My logic is right where it needs to be:mjlol:

Everything you stated is only because it was written to be that way, which is the point being made

It's not just this singular incident, inciting as it is. It's the pattern of behavior from MCU Wakanda constantly letting shyt slide. That's what nikkas are complaining about

I don't even want, or ever expected Namor to die, but I understand nikkas frustration

T'Challa was "too noble" as Killmonger said. Wakanda was following his leadership. The irony here is people will argue that Killmonger was a blood thirsty villian, but at the same time they wanted Wakanda to be a blood thirsty nation but be heroic doing it. LMAO. And Wakanda was also still somewhat trying interact with the rest of the world due to the whole Infinity Saga. How would it look if they went straight back to them T'Chaka ways of killing anybody that crossed them? Again, it's like people don't process stuff, but get on here calling stuff illogical. They was supposed to start a nuclear war with the rest of the world?

But i'm NOT* going to pivot off the statement i made earlier because it's true, nikkas complained that Killmonger shouldn't have been killed and that the MCU kills off it's good villains...now people mad that a good villain/anti-hero was spared for future projects. :wow:

MCU say left...nikkas gone say they should have gone right. :pachaha:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
My logic is right where it needs to be:mjlol:

Everything you stated is only because it was written to be that way, which is the point being made

It's not just this singular incident, inciting as it is. It's the pattern of behavior from MCU Wakanda constantly letting shyt slide. That's what nikkas are complaining about

I don't even want, or ever expected Namor to die, but I understand nikkas frustration
You gon worry yaself sick man. Lets these casual eat cake. WE not getting comic book accurate Wakanda or Tchalla or Shuri...hell they wont showcase BAST cause they know casuals do not want to see black people worshipping anything other than Allah and Jesus.

The fix been in...but Namor and em can get a whole Mesoamerican Mythology incorporated.

The Wakandan religion is a complete joke to Coogler and cant be written in.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Again...If you want me to tear the film down from a Comic head perspective I can...but Im looking at the film from a non-comic head perspective.
Again, you're trying to say they dumbed it down, while people in here clearly can't process the dumbed down shyt. And I see you pivoting to something else.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I hate how they treated M'Baku. He should've been a dope villain.
He cant be called Man-Ape but grunts and hoots like a gorilla lol....you know his power up is :mjpls: . Thats why this franchise is for casuals.

Real comic book heads cannot be satisfied cause they get these lame nikkas to do our shyt. I see why some non racist Star Wars Fans were pissed about Ray.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Again, you're trying to say they dumbed it down, while people in here clearly can't process the dumbed down shyt. And I see you pivoting to something else.
Im not. You gotta understand. People are dumb and accept that. There is only some much they can dumb down before it becomes a children film. Im not pivoting. Im trymlna save yall the mental headspace.

THIS shyt AINT FOR US.

Aint no comicbook shops in the ghetto or hood. So most comicbook readers are either suburban blacks or blacks who had well off kin.

My step brother from SE STANTON ROAD and he got put on to comics by a biracial big brother member of the program. And thus he put me on to comics.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
T'Challa was "too noble" as Killmonger said. Wakanda was following his leadership. The irony here is people will argue that Killmonger was a blood thirsty villian, but at the same time they wanted Wakanda to be a blood thirsty nation but be heroic doing it. LMAO. And Wakanda was also still somewhat trying interact with the rest of the world due to the whole Infinity Saga. How would it look if they went straight back to them T'Chaka ways of killing anybody that crossed them? Again, it's like people don't process stuff, but get on here calling stuff illogical. They was supposed to start a nuclear war with the rest of the world?

But i'm NOT* going to pivot off the statement i made earlier because it's true, nikkas complained that Killmonger shouldn't have been killed and that the MCU kills off it's good villains...now people mad that a good villain/anti-hero was spared for future projects. :wow:

MCU say left...nikkas gone say they should have gone right. :pachaha:
There's a difference between bloodthirsty and a sovereign nation defending theirs, especially when being invaded.

Them soldiers should've died. Ain't no two ways about it. And you can save the good guys shyt because Captain America got BODIES and nobody says anything

In the context of everything Wakanda looks like food. It's to the point where I feel like I could go to that waterfall and challenge for the throne:mjlol:or hire a white man to kill Shuri so I won't have to suffer any consequences:mjlol:

And I've said multiple times I didn't want Namor to die but coli nikkas don't read so fukk it:mjlol:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
There's a difference between bloodthirsty and a sovereign nation defending theirs, especially when being invaded.

Them soldiers should've died. Ain't no two ways about it. And you can save the good guys shyt because Captain America got BODIES and nobody says anything

In the context of everything Wakanda looks like food. It's to the point where I feel like I could go to that waterfall and challenge for the throne:mjlol:

And I've said multiple times I didn't want Namor to die but coli nikkas don't read so fukk it:mjlol:
The smart move,if you're trying to at least pretend to be working with the UN, is to safely return people's soldiers back to them to avoid war. And to show them "hey we see yall, we COULD have killed these guys, but we didn't....stop knocking...Vibranium is safe with us"....and WAIVE TO THE CAMERAS TO SHOW THE WORLD WHO WAS DOING DIRT AND THAT WAKANDA ISN'T THE ONES PICKING FIGHTS. Propaganda is still very much a weapon. But i'm sure you already knew that. :francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The smart move,if you're trying to at least pretend to be working with the UN, is to safely return people's soldiers back to them to avoid war. And to show them "hey we see yall, we COULD have killed these guys, but we didn't....stop knocking...Vibranium is safe with us"....and WAIVE TO THE CAMERAS TO SHOW THE WORLD WHO WAS DOING DIRT AND THAT WAKANDA ISN'T THE ONES PICKING FIGHTS. Propaganda is still very much a weapon. But i'm sure you already knew that. :francis:
Fukk being smart let's get vengeance on our opps. lol

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
It's just... exhausting. The post-credits scene obviously sets up the next movie to be business as usual. All of these female led movies are one offs, little breaks from the norm of a strong male lead. The bankable franchises are still built around the male heroes, yet dudes are protesting. Can you imagine what it's like growing up female and having most movies never featuring your gender as a competent lead? I don't think most guys could handle it. We get a couple of action movies featuring us in the lead and the whole internet freaks out. What's ironic about all this outrage is that at it's heart, Wakanda Forever was still focused on the struggle of this family, community, and country without their king. The king is still centered as the glue and his absence has created all this chaos.
Lmao facts

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:where was all this energy when Cap was giving nikkas blunt force trauma skull cracks and chest cave kicking nikkas off ships?

Where was this energy when Thor DECAPITATED Thanos?:mjlol:

If I send some mercenaries to invade Wakanda and you bring them back in one piece I'm sending more:mjlol: we already know y'all ain't gone do shyt:mjlol:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:russell:where was all this energy when Cap was giving nikkas blunt force trauma skull cracks and chest cave kicking nikkas off ships?

If I send some mercenaries to invade Wakanda and you bring them back in one piece I'm sending more:mjlol: we already know y'all ain't gone do shyt:mjlol:
That’s a good point..

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Comparing non-Wakandans to Wakanda...should i even take this as a serious post? :pachaha:

Comparing Thanos snapping half the universe to Wakanda having to deal with the UN brehs. :pachaha:

Bring up Captain America for no reason in a topic about Wakanda brehs. :pachaha:

again, is this a troll post or serious?

"why didn't Wakanda check Thor for decapitating Thanos on another planet in the middle of the blip, tho :troll:"

"why didn't Wakanda check Captain AMERICA for some shyt he was doing to random terrorists that had nothing to do with Wakanda tho :troll: "

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Comparing non-Wakandans to Wakanda...should i even take this as a serious post? :pachaha:

Comparing Thanos snapping half the universe to Wakanda having to deal with the UN brehs. :pachaha:

Bring up Captain America for no reason in a topic about Wakanda brehs. :pachaha:

again, is this a troll post or serious?

"why didn't Wakanda check Thor for decapitating Thanos on another planet in the middle of the blip, tho :troll:"

"why didn't Wakanda check Captain AMERICA for some shyt he was doing to random terrorists that had nothing to do with Wakanda tho :troll: "
No it's contextually confirming Wakanda's pattern of being some forgiving, ain't gone do shyt ass nikkas

We got multiple movies of Wakandans not killing shyt but aliens and other black people