O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't know marvel comics, but i do know that the time given to riri could've been spent on a black male character, we had the 4 (4.5 including okoye's daughter) BW from the original film, why add a 5th when you know you already don't have 3/4 of the BM from the first...it still would've been a female led movie yet given a BM a real flashy role (because Mbaku's role in this film is something adults can appreciate, but his role was not one little kids would get excited by)
Exactly

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
i don't know marvel comics, but i do know that the time given to riri could've been spent on a black male character, we had the 4 (4.5 including okoye's daughter) BW from the original film, why add a 5th when you know you already don't have 3/4 of the BM from the first...it still would've been a female led movie yet given a BM a real flashy role (because Mbaku's role in this film is something adults can appreciate, but his role was not one little kids would get excited by)
Okoye didn't have a daughter.

I hear you on the rest, which is why I ask, who would make sense to add.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm on the side of recasting T'Challa, but that wouldn't even factor into what I'm about to say

The answer to your question is anything:pachaha: I laugh when people ask "what could they have done?" The shyt is all made up anyway:russ: Riri was clearly tacked onto this movie and didn't need to be there at all. She could've been anybody, so the idea that "there just wasn't any room for men" doesn't really work. If they wanted more competent males in the movie they would've had them

And M'Baku definitely could've filled some of the void because he was definitely wasted. Nikkas go to the "yea but he became king at the end" but that means nothing in the scope of a 30 second scene out of a total 5 minutes he has in a 3 hour movie. Just like I say with Mary Sue characters, the destination is irrelevant when there's no road to reach it. The journey is what captivates us

Also this falls into the total context of what the MCU has become, where they've clearly taken away nearly all the male heroes. This movie falls in the context of a phase where now the next Avengers are nearly all women:mjlol:

Its not about not wanting strong female characters or heroes. Kill Bill is my GOAT movie:mjlol: I thought Okoye was the best character in Wakanda Forever. The overall point is about how male heroes are being replaced, and that trickles down to black males and is often(and expectedly) worse
While I get what you're saying, you saying "anyone", but you don't have any names and or roles/reason for the desired black male/male characters tho?

M'Baku could've been utilized more and/or even had some more powerful moments/fight scenes/etc., but I don't feel him being a proper replacement for being Black Panther either.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I get what you're saying, you saying "anyone", but you don't have any names and or roles/reason for the desired black male/male characters tho?

M'Baku could've been utilized more and/or even had some more powerful moments/fight scenes/etc., but I don't feel him being a proper replacement for being Black Panther either.
I'm sure I could think of some Marvel characters but I don't feel like using any brain power to do so:russ: my point still stands about it not being a hands tied situation. If they wanted it they would've done it

And there's a whole canyon between M'Baku "replacing Black Panther" and just being more prominent than he was

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm sure I could think of some Marvel characters but I don't feel like using any brain power to do so:russ: my point still stands about it not being a hands tied situation. If they wanted it they would've done it

And there's a whole canyon between M'Baku "replacing Black Panther" and just being more prominent than he was
Mmm hmm...

I already agreed with you on the M'Baku sentiment.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heart shaped herb improved healing. Tony Stark's plain human ass survived the same kind of womb when Thanos stabbed him, but nobody complained about that
Tony wasn't going to survive that wound if Thanos didn't heal him. That was the deal Strange made

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As long as that movies was I thought the ending of the fight scene was pretty wack. All those emotions from her pulling the spear out of her stomach just to burn the dude? Wanted to see even more fighting of her whipping his ass.

THE ENDING PREVENTED
THIS FROM BEING A GOAT.

ALL THOSE PPL DIED FOR
NOTHING JUST SO SHURI
CAN KISS AND MAK EUP.

:devil:
:evil:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Okoye didn't have a daughter.

I hear you on the rest, which is why I ask, who would make sense to add.

N'Kano/Vibraxas played by John Boyega

it would have been cool if N'Kano/John Boyega had just a small cameo role in the first movie as one of the young warriors that declined to challenge T'challa at the first warriors fall fight in the beginning of the movie you know just a small cameo wink wink role to be expanded on in later movies

he could kinda be a T'challa/black panther fanboy potential miner sidekick type character and maybe a possible love interest for shuri

Vibrazxoa.jpg
18882.jpg
vibraxas_0.jpg
yc2ba1g8sqm81.jpg
tumblr_ovcc01VRxb1tsohk1o8_540.jpg
vibraxas_1.jpg
s__jLLVTpyqrqvW1ciqI3IQ8g7rBwvM78TD04WlNpG1G0M2h-VAtKYcHERB0yOmIzZLGjgPWIXKOBA=s0

Powers​

N'Kano is infused with Vibranium. He can create and control vibrations which can manifest in different ways including destructive shockwaves, subtle frequency matching, and phasing himself and others through solid substances.
Vibraxas must wear a harness to help control his powers & regulate the energy he releases so his bones won't shatter.

Last edited: