Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Eternals was a 7 in my book and this was much better imo.

I initially called BP2 an 8, but thought it was even better on a 2nd watch, now I lowkey want to watch it a 3rd :dead: I’ll probably just wait for it to hit D+

I don't know how much longer I can hold back the urge to watch it a third time. Waiting 45 days don't feel right.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Even this movie....Mom Dukes was like "ummm....I don't know about that. She needs protection"
Ramonda was just worried about losing another child. I could see why she wanted Secret Service with Shuri at all times. Then she knew the U.S. Govt was out there looking for trouble with Wakanda also.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Ramonda was just worried about losing another child. I could see why she wanted Secret Service with Shuri at all times. Then she knew the U.S. Govt was out there looking for trouble with Wakanda also.
I'm really surprised that they're willing to make the US govt the bad guy. I still can't believe Disney green lit that but I'm glad they did.

The shyt the CIA has done has made the world a worse place and its not a mistake that they don't teach us about the fukkery they've gotten around to internationally.

I know it's a shot in the dark, but I think that the next movie will have a doctor doom or fantastic 4 cameo in it. Black panthers debut was in a f4 book. He hunted them cacs for sport :banderas:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I don't know how much longer I can hold back the urge to watch it a third time. Waiting 45 days don't feel right.

I'm already anticipating the UHD blu ray :ohlawd: on this OLED. I do want to see this in theaters at least one more time for the experience though.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This isn’t comic Shuri…previous movies led the audience to believe she had no combat training, and was just a scientist
I'm pretty sure in the comics when someone becomes black panther, they get access to all the knowledge of the previous black panthers. knowledge which includes fighting skills.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm pretty sure in the comics when someone becomes black panther, they get access to all the knowledge of the previous black panthers. knowledge which includes fighting skills.
Yeah, that's supposed to be true, but I don't recall if they emphasized or even stated anything about that as such in the movies. Tho in the books, everyone in the royal family are supposed to be thoroughly combat trained as well, regardless of being a Panther or not. Something else the movie haven't really alluded to much.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Yeah, that's supposed to be true, but I don't recall if they emphasized or even stated anything about that as such in the movies. Tho in the books, everyone in the royal family are supposed to be thoroughly combat trained as well, regardless of being a Panther or not. Something else the movie haven't really alluded to much.
Yeah, i think people are just finding something to nitpick because they didn't see it on camera. It goes back to an overarching thing i have about people's fake MCU gripes...everything has to be on screen explained to some people. So in their minds Shuri wasn't a "fighter" because we never saw her with the hand to hand on screen. Even queen ramonda is alluded to have some skill when Namor first shows up. They wasn't acting scared at all.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
This was ok to me..around a 7 to 7.5..I went in with low expectations, it was better than what I expected but it was just hard to get invested in shuri as the main character. Also didn’t like how everyone was using robot suits damn near. Namor was hands down the best part of the movie…

the after credit scene definitely makes things more interesting going forward :lupe:

Setting up some Game of Thrones type action.
I wonder if Ryan would be willing to go there...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, i think people are just finding something to nitpick because they didn't see it on camera. It goes back to an overarching thing i have about people's fake MCU gripes...everything has to be on screen explained to some people. So in their minds Shuri wasn't a "fighter" because we never saw her with the hand to hand on screen. Even queen ramonda is alluded to have some skill when Namor first shows up. They wasn't acting scared at all.
Agreed!