Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this site is full of black woman hating
incel fakkits.

I find it strange how politically a lot of the coli has been sounding like alt right MAGA cacs and now they sound just like these nerdy cacs who complain about "woke" casting. Some of yall need to unplug from matrix because you're easily influenced and are being radicalized in the wrong direction.

There's no reason to not see this movie because there's not enough men. It's the same women from the first movie plus Riri. How p*ssy can you be to be intimidated by fictional strong black women in a comic book movie? :mjlol:

Yall got a self imposed boycott of Wakanda Forever and were doing the most to sabotage it's success but will be there first day for the next Superman or Batman movie :mjpls:

WE finally got some non-garbage "representation", and, as always, someone else comes and siphons off the energy. They were made Latino for ZERO.reason but to pander, and they decide to do it to the ONE Black franchise, no I don't like it.

Okay, tell us how you would handle Namor. You making him white, Asian, alien...? Do you only want black villains?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I find it strange how politically a lot of the coli has been sounding like alt right MAGA cacs and now they sound just like these nerdy cacs who complain about "woke" casting. Some of yall need to unplug from matrix because you're easily influenced and are being radicalized in the wrong direction.

There's no reason to not see this movie because there's not enough men. It's the same women from the first movie plus Riri. How p*ssy can you be to be intimidated by fictional strong black women in a comic book movie? :mjlol:

Yall got a self imposed boycott of Wakanda Forever and were doing the most to sabotage it's success but will be there first day for the next Superman or Batman movie :mjpls:

Okay, tell us how you would handle Namor. You making him white, Asian, alien...? Do you only want black villains?
I want accuracy to the source material. I don't care a Latino played Namor, I don't think injecting tons of Mayan/Aztec culture into it was unnecessary and derailed from the wonderful Arican inspired culture the character and film is supposed to be about. I'd rather that get its own film and character, which I would watch unless it looked trash.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Would be dope to see a "Talokan" episodic series on D+ just covering Namor's growth, Talokan's development and how they survived all those years through so many world events and possibly, if they were behind some of them or if they might have helped people as well

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want accuracy to the source material. I don't care a Latino played Namor, I don't think injecting tons of Mayan/Aztec culture into it was unnecessary and derailed from the wonderful Arican inspired culture the character and film is supposed to be about. I'd rather that get its own film and character, which I would watch unless it looked trash.

So you wanted a Latino Atlantis without any culture or world building?

Doesn't make much sense. Without the change this would've been Black Panther 2: Aquaman. I loved the culture clash as it made for a more visually striking film. The costume design was beautiful.

The entire point was to draw a parallel between Wakanda and Talokan as two civilizations that were rooted in ancient traditions but advanced through the discovery of vibranium.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Complaining that the PEOPLE OF fukkING ATLANTIS were not portrayed 'comic accurate', or complanining that they have origins to an actual race, is next level pathetic and "trying to find something to complain about" status.

Complaining about the lack of black male representation isn't something I care about in this fictional movie but at least its an argument I'll hear as long as it isn't rooted in woman-hating...but complaining about Namor having Mayan lineage is fukkin insane :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
So you wanted a Latino Atlantis without any culture or world building?

Doesn't make much sense. Without the change this would've been Black Panther 2: Aquaman. I loved the culture clash as it made for a more visually striking film. The costume design was beautiful.

The entire point was to draw a parallel between Wakanda and Talokan as two civilizations that were rooted in ancient traditions but advanced through the discovery of vibranium.

Why do people even engage these incel retards

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it last night.

The first 20 minutes is incredible. It's like back to back mini horror movies:whew:

The first hour is great

After that :francis:

This movie played out like there were no less than 6 scripts. There's a lot of narrative sloppiness

They made M'Baku Krillin:francis::snoop:nikka was just there to have nikkas strength displayed on him

Angela Bassett is getting all of the attention, and I get it, but Okoye arguably had the best performance in the movie

Namor's action scenes surprised me. He was what Hulk should've been all these years

BUT him and his people hijacked the movie. Black and Brown right? :francis:

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[
Complaining that the PEOPLE OF fukkING ATLANTIS were not portrayed 'comic accurate', or complanining that they have origins to an actual race, is next level pathetic and "trying to find something to complain about" status.

Complaining about the lack of black male representation isn't something I care about in this fictional movie but at least its an argument I'll hear as long as it isn't rooted in woman-hating...but complaining about Namor having Mayan lineage is fukkin insane :russ:
It's funny in this climate that people would rather have a lilly White Namor and his sea cac civilization put the beats on Wakanda and drown its golden city. The takes and discourse on social media would be even worse than they are now.

This is the one take on here I never got.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the T'Challa tribute in the beginning was good, but there were definitely some exploitative elements throughout the movie that were :francis:

I don't know how some of the most tone deaf shyt even made it out of the writing room

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
And the T'Challa tribute in the beginning was good, but there were definitely some exploitative elements throughout the movie that were :francis:

I don't know how some of the most tone deaf shyt even made it out of the writing room

Yo M Bison shut the fukk up before I call up Ryu to come handle you