el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Movie was good , all things considered. And no tchalla should not have been recast
Agreed. Movie hit the right notes IMO. Just two things I wasn’t really feeling: the female Iron Man felt rushed/too forced, and Marvel’s CGI continues to underwhelm by a good degree.

Great story and pacing; I don’t mind a long movie.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What else would you want him to be? Namor isn't black so it they had to place his civilization somewhere. They're based on ancient Mayans. It's not like they're Puerto Rican. Better than making him white which would make them just like Aquaman and Atlantis. They had to pivot.

the other option was japanese/asian ...

like he looks in the comics

latest

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. Movie hit the right notes IMO. Just two things I wasn’t really feeling: the female Iron Man felt rushed/too forced, and Marvel’s CGI continues to underwhelm by a good degree.

Great story and pacing; I don’t mind a long movie.

I just saw and enjoyed it. I share the same criticism, which was really my only one. I think there was too much reliance on cgi, but I don’t know how the budget was worked. If they use Shuri in the future, I hope they do more practical effects during fight scenes. They made her look like one of those flash game stick figures during the fights with namor. Now that I think about it, I feel iron heart could have had a better introduction. Overall I’m happy with it, and look forward to ant man and more Kang

Superstar
Daps
I almost forgot that I had to hold in the
:damn::noah:
everytime lupita’s ass was onscreen. My girl kept looking at me when she popped up, so I was pretending to be sad. Really my brow was furrowed because I was wondering if the pink eye would be worth lupita grinding my whole face as if I was worth less than dirt to her. Danai Gurira xenomorph headed ass was fine as usual too.