hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I can't believe there are still people who think recasting T'Challa would've worked.

Dog someone in here compared it to Dumbledores actor dying of old age 2 movies into an 8 movie run

Nvm that the movie's about harry potter specifically

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
It wasn’t perfect and I understand some gripes, but overall I liked the film :manny:

Hell, my kid actually liked it more than Black Adam apparently, and that was damn near wall-to-wall action.

Don’t know if I can sit through it as many times as the original but I’m considering at least taking my OG to it

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Cacs complaing abou Riri ironmaning:comeon:

I think comic Riri is god awful but the mcu isn't as much as a mary sue so far

never read em cause i always hated the artwork tbh

but MCU riri is cool as hell and has a lot of personality kinda like Kate Bishop. She's funny but her quips are more of her roasting you or talking shyt :heh:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Just saw it, wow I don’t get the hate/critiques. That honestly might be the best marvel movie I saw, 3 hour run time and it didn’t drag on at all, fight scenes were dope! Namor was a fool, that special guest when shuri becomes the black panther was WOW. That death which starts the penultimate fight was :mjcry: , but I liked shuri as black panther in the end and liked how they used namor and the supporting characters to flesh the story out

Also the Chadwick beginning and end montage :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Highly entertained :ehh:

Suffers like every Marvel movie with pacing issues. The world of Talokan is just as beautiful as Wakanda. A subplot that took away from the movie at times. They're really trying with JLD character and I'm not sold on it. Namor was walking around like Stone Cold Steve Austin, just snarling, commanding the screen, Maybe it's hero stupidity but why did they act like the man from the ocean, who traveled from one country to another in mere minutes was someone they could easily handled???

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
35% Caucasian saw BP 1 opening weekend.
15% Caucasian saw Wakanda Forever opening weekend

She thinks they should have featured M'Baku more in the marketing/movie to help sell to the male audience.

Might as well made Killmonger the Hannibal Lector of the movie.