Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Wasn't planning on seeing it, but mom's decided she want to go see it soo....

it was alright.. probably would never watch it again but that goes for most of the mcu stuff I've seen.

will say this...Lupita :whew:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
35% Caucasian saw BP 1 opening weekend.
15% Caucasian saw Wakanda Forever opening weekend

She thinks they should have featured M'Baku more in the marketing/movie to help sell to the male audience.

Might as well made Killmonger the Hannibal Lector of the movie.

chinks in the armor

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Black Panther is now a woman
Hawkeye is now a woman
Ironman is now a woman
They got a female version of Thor
She Hulk
They better be careful of they gonna piss off all these young white males out here and have them talking woke this and woke that.
Ironman ain't a woman... but yeah :skip:

they gonna have to be real careful with that shyt... unless they plan on making up for any white audience decline with global audience increase

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Hawkeye is now a woman
Ironman is now a woman
She Hulk
They better be careful of they gonna piss off all these young white males out here and have them talking woke this and woke that.
didn't even dawn on me that they've done a female version of every original Avenger now, even the secondary new ones. they even got Elaine playing Chick Fury and a girl Loki. "What if they made a male Black Widow?!" is about to be the new, "What if they made a White Entertanment Television?!"

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hawkeye is now a woman
Ironman is now a woman
She Hulk

Too late for that.. they already calling this Wokekanda Forever.

fukk em :manny: let the cacs drown in their own tears

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
35% Caucasian saw BP 1 opening weekend.
15% Caucasian saw Wakanda Forever opening weekend

She thinks they should have featured M'Baku more in the marketing/movie to help sell to the male audience.

Might as well made Killmonger the Hannibal Lector of the movie.

I love Grace's movie business breakdowns takes all the emotion out and just focuses on straight factual numbers.

I feel even with more M'Baku it wouldn't have helped.

Considering that man was mostly comic relief and got insultingly handled by Namor. It's a shame as his more dramatic moments showed he could really have been an asset. But the movie was heavily female lop sided.

This movie is now very obviously going to come in under the original. Seeing that drop in the white audience is astounding, even the male audience dropped slightly. When you're making these kind of movies you need to have that four quadrant movie mindset popping or forget about it.

I feel the first movie did that extremely well. This one not at all. The movie itself was fun, but it will struggle to reach a billion, people rarely go second week unless the film is absolutely must see.

And this isn't about other people not coming out because a movie is black. I saw this in a movie theatre which was majority asian and there was applause at the end. People liked it. I will say it was a heavily female audience from seeing who was walking out at the end.

Now the what if...for Kevin Feige and his team is what if this movie had a stronger male presence or even a continuation of the original T'Challa character. You can tell that T'Challa's son was a compromise but it still screws them over for the foreseeable unless they go with time fukkery.

As another Shuri only led Black Panther movie is not really viable from a business perspective imo. Not without a big upgrade male presence or male co-star/s

This movie should have been this franchise planting a firm flag in the sand. An easy billion. Now it's looking like its going to seriously underperform.

It sucks that probably for the foreseeable Wakanda and its world will probably be relegated to Disney+

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hawkeye is now a woman
Ironman is now a woman
She Hulk
I’ll be honest and say even I don’t want to see this shyt. It feels heavy handed and disingenuous, it’s like in the 00’s when white shows realized they needed to diversify and would just throw a token black in, GTFOH….

And we still don’t have a real storyline or movie around my fave female superhero Storm :stopitslime:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’ll be honest and say even I don’t want to see this shyt. It feels heavy handed and disingenuous, it’s like in the 00’s when white shows realized they needed to diversify and would just throw a token black in, GTFOH….

And we still don’t have a real storyline or movie around my fave female superhero Storm :stopitslime:

Man….. if you don’t take yo ass to you local AMC and see this shyt :heh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
And here you are posting their videos so we can give them views :what:

I really don't see how there can be any negativity. Coogler did an amazing job given the circumstances. I loved the movie.

A lot of people went in looking to tear it down.
My bad breh. I should have just posted the thumbnail. Also pour one out for Kevin Smith. Breh isnt allowed to find that PC scene moving, smh lol

FhfGXk6XkAMrGv3

o1aji506rsz91.jpg

m19tq506rsz91.jpg