Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It's likely she'll get her own show. Disney knows that the marvel movies are popular with black audiences too.

I can see a riri show with guest appearances by wakandan characters.
Yea they already working on it, so someone else is getting introduced that’ll be in the mcu going forward

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
So I watching the cam version and I'm 3:30 mins (they're walking with his casket) and I'm legit overwhelmed with emotions.

CaringPlayfulHog-max-1mb.gif

I'm can't finish it, brehs. :to:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These cacs getting all these clicks/money from hating on the movie :wow:

Youtube is awful right now :picard:

And here you are posting their videos so we can give them views :what:

I really don't see how there can be any negativity. Coogler did an amazing job given the circumstances. I loved the movie.

A lot of people went in looking to tear it down.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just left. Good considering the circumstances. Didn't like the ending, and the shoehorning Latinos in looked like bullshyt to me. Missed the first 10 to 15 minutes, but I doubt that would change anything.

And Lupita looked amazing :whew:

What else would you want him to be? Namor isn't black so it they had to place his civilization somewhere. They're based on ancient Mayans. It's not like they're Puerto Rican. Better than making him white which would make them just like Aquaman and Atlantis. They had to pivot.

I thought the costume design and art direction was great for Namor and Talokan. It was nice clash of styles between them and the Wakandans.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Loved this movie tho …the mysticism and lore captured in namors home was incredible …the visuals of seeing their kingdom for the firs time was like seeing wakanda for the first time …I’m glad they decided to base their origin story in mesoamerican culture and not that Atlantis shyt ..felt way more grounded and I would love for his character to get his own movie to explore that more actually because it looked incredible …I do find it funny that the wakandans are always finding a way to run interference against a nikka that wants to destroy the colonizers tho :mjlol: A little soft shoe-ish but it’s just funny that this movie is about the two biggest and most powerful nations on earth fonking with eachother instead of mashing out the CACs ..but other than that what a great film and brilliant tribute to Chadwick …smh at nikkas wanting him character treated like a side piece and recasted like he meant nothing to this franchise ..they did a honorable job centering this whole film around the grief and gravity of losing himwhich you could not have done by just glossing over the fact he died … Angela also was incredible ..crazy that she has no superhuman powers but was willing to go toe to toe with Namor like this nikka wasn’t a mutant lol … Coogler deserves his flowers for this beautiful cinematography once again and brining out the best in these actors..this series seems to be the only MCU franchise that leans drama/action over comedy/action and I think that’s what sets it apart

8.5/10

Will watch again

I saw it in 3D at the imax. Namors home was crazy in 3D

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What else would you want him to be? Namor isn't black so it they had to place his civilization somewhere. They're based on ancient Mayans. It's not like they're Puerto Rican. Better than making him white which would make them just like Aquaman and Atlantis. They had to pivot.

I thought the costume design and art direction was great for Namor and Talokan. It was nice clash of styles between them and the Wakandans.
Whatever they were in the comics. Black people can't have shyt.