Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also fcck all y'all who wanted Boseman recasted or complained about it have a mostly female cast

If you really wanna know…..

Give me a few…. I’ll get you ALL the names.

Many still in here…. I’m dropping ALL TYPES of names

Starting with @Rekkapryde he was the king of this operation at the top :ufdup:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't trash but wasn't good, felt very long and the 3rd act was schizophrenic....

Shuri ain't the one...but Angela Bassett stole the show and really showed how she should have been Storm over Halle Berry :(

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Wasn't trash but wasn't good, felt very long and the 3rd act was schizophrenic....

Shuri ain't the one...but Angela Bassett stole the show and really showed how she should have been Storm over Halle Berry :(

Then Halle Barry would’ve been Black Panthers mom:why:

Na….. you want want that action boss. Let’s not fukk up the time lines and keep shyt how it is

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
All the people raising the "recast" flag are just completely ignoring the human element at play.

Yall can compare apples and oranges all yall want,but other recanted characters weren't the face of a billion dollar movie with significant cultural influence whose actor suddenly died in the middle of a tumultuous year for the culture. Nobody was gonna look at a different person playing T'Challa and be able to unsee Chadwick. It was a massive elephant in the room. And that's probably quadruple worse for the cast & crew and even whatever hypothetical actor would've played him.

Yes, the Black Panther character has existed for decades. But he was a deep cut. To most of the world, Chadwick s character IS Black Panther. He was their first impression. It's way too soon for the MCU to recast him. End of story. Yeah, the character should exist beyond the actor but hey - real life happened

nikka just say you think Black people are emotional hoes
:russ: :mjlol:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh

I didn't have high expectations for this and I still feel this was fumbled a bit. I think they should've just recasted T'Challa. This felt more like a Shuri D+ show. It was nice to see Angela Bassett have a bigger role, though.
Also, I liked all of the Namor stuff. Yeah, he is different from the comics but this version was cool, imo

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
A lot of the sensible people part of the Recast Movement never had a time frame when to recast the character. They also felt this movie should not have been rushed into production after losing the central star. Some felt this movie should have waited and focused on the Wakanda series they were talking about to give them more time to reintroduce the character.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
T'Challa is a scholar first. He knows his history. All throughout history, children in similar situations have been eliminated. A 5-6 year prince/king to be in charge of a country with a rare resource that had just disclosed their existence to the world means having a target on his back. Also, nation-state destabilization often begins with death and assassination. T'Challa never had to grow up like that, so why would he put his kid in that situation? It makes perfect sense. I love too that Haiti is a site of Black liberation and that his son's Haitian name is the father of the Haitian revolution that pushed out the colonizers. I love too, that he won't grow up around wealth. That he's going to have an intimate understanding of poverty and struggle. Nakia's passion for outreach and compassion is being nurtured in him by living outside of the throne's eye. It's fitting and I really thought it was brilliant to put them there.
if you were a king that's what you would want for your son? :scust:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's not Black people, that's PEOPLE period.

people were gonna see this regardless breh, the folks sitting out on either side are a minority honestly.

The Sane people who wanted a recast more so wanted it so they dont write themselves into a corner. With the path chosen they gotta keep julezing or pretty much close the chapter on this version of wakanda and we get introduced to a different version later.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
people were gonna see this regardless breh, the folks sitting out on either side are a minority honestly.

The Sane people who wanted a recast more so wanted it so they dont write themselves into a corner. With the path chosen they gotta keep julezing or pretty much close the chapter on this version of wakanda and we get introduced to a different version later.
I understand that but real life got in the way. It's hard to proceed business as usual with these circumstances.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Ehh

I didn't have high expectations for this and I still feel this was fumbled a bit. I think they should've just recasted T'Challa. This felt more like a Shuri D+ show. It was nice to see Angela Bassett have a bigger role, though.
Also, I liked all of the Namor stuff. Yeah, he is different from the comics but this version was cool, imo

That’s one @br82186

GET HIM