KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Abc 20/20 is doing a history of the character right now. Should be on hulu its called black panther:in search of wakanda

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Biggest moments in my theater
- Anything riri, the audience I was In loved her. I enjoyed her as well idk what the problem some of you have with her
I was confused reading people's thoughts on her character. I didn't love her. She was just there, but I didn't find her annoying or hate her character like people here :russ:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this earlier today, and REALLY enjoyed it. They handled the Chadwick situation tastefully, I think, and definitely found ways to vocalize the grief they all were apparently going through with his passing.

Really liked Namor, as well. Surprised to see how they balanced out his actions with his motivations.

Easily one of, if not the most enjoyable movies from Phase Four. If brehs can chill on the the culture/gender wars, I'd say it's a good watch for just about everybody.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Wait...

So, T'Challa impregnated Nakia, they both "agreed" not to raised the child in Wakanda because of the pressures of the throne and he set her up, with the kid, in Haiti thousands of miles away?

:laff: That's Killmonger's origin :laff:

The more I hear about the movie, the harder it is to dedicate 3 hours to it

Watch the movie. Make up your own mind. stop letting others influence your judgement.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Saw this earlier today, and REALLY enjoyed it. They handled the Chadwick situation tastefully, I think, and definitely found ways to vocalize the grief they all were apparently going through with his passing.

Really liked Namor, as well. Surprised to see how they balanced out his actions with his motivations.

Easily one of, if not the most enjoyable movies from Phase Four. If brehs can chill on the the culture/gender wars, I'd say it's a good watch for just about everybody.

Agreed on everything, I loved this movie. Anyone really on the gender wars shyt with this is stupid, if anything, M'baku was the most reasonable person in the movie. They made Shuri a hero without going overboard with it, she had many flaws and wasn't some perfect "girl power" character...she was really dealing with grief and made some poor decisions she had to atone for.
Namor was fukking perfect, though
I had to turn my brain off because in my comic logic mind he should have EASILY wrecked Shuri.
Oh, Angela Bassett destroyed her role, tremendous acting.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Was good, pretty long though

Namor and his people were really good

The Chadwick stuff was done really well

After all of that no real consequences, ended up as a draw
:francis:
It would be a massive mistake for Marvel to kill off Namor with X-Men and Fantastic Four on the way, plus it made sense, Namor is a tactical breh.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It’ll still make more than Strange in the end, and even after this weekend. Strange’s WOM was pretty mixed upon release. BP2’s has been pretty strong so far and looks to have better legs.

Doctor Strange 2's word of mouth was nearly toxic... to be that hyped and that many pre-sales with a full theater run and doesn't get to $1 billion was a disappointment. Not bad but underwhelming for sure. Thor 4 was even worse.