O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Opening weekend ain’t even finish yet. :dahell:

Word of mouth is a thing. People who haven’t watched yet are going to come in and peep whether a watch is worth the investment.
And those people are fukkin dumb:mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y'all never learn this is the Finn shyt all over again:mjlol:

Initially it was "Marvel is giving Winston Duke a pay raise because M'Baku is going to be prominently featured in Wakanda forever" then you find out that shyt was a lie based on his performance and him being the comic relief big burly useless nikka

Then it's "well you gotta wait for the next movie. These things take time"

Riiiiiiight:mjlol:
So who’s challenging him for the thrown?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t feel it was a swan song. It’s clear, we’ll be back and there is now a line of succession, just sucks to know there is no Tchalla BP ready to lead/appear in the other MCU movies. But really just don’t give me more of Shuri fighting.…I will say it til I’m blue in the face, that bony chick is beyond suspension of belief

She actually fought like how someone inexperienced would fight though. I remember as kids when me and my female cousins would fight, they scratched the fukk out of me :russ: so I was bagging up seeing Narmor afterwards. Ripped off his wings too. Plus, she used the knowledge that she had to win. I do agree she’s tiny but it’s magic that’s making her strong so it’s all fine with me.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I don't know why you'd find it odd with all the "black and brown" "people of color" rhetoric black people are inundated with in real life

If you didn't know before please understand now that the world feels entitled to black people enough that they feel black people have to "share" everything. That sharing is actually them strong arming your shyt from you

Nikkas predicted this from the moment they found out Namor was Mexican but it was dismissed
From the looks of things everything the so called “incels” predicted became true

We told these dodo birds what it was gon be from the first trailer:pachaha:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Film felt like a tribute to Chadwick Boseman RIP. It was an emotional film and intense. Shuri held the film down best she could. A film centered around how we deal with grief and what we become after loss and finding yourself.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this is the last black Panther movie. Felt separate from the MCU. Coogler did the best with what they gave him.

imo they should’ve stop production on the film and recast After Chad death. The new black Panther should’ve been centered late in phase 5.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Sounds like Wakanda is taking mad L's

:stopitslime: That old "Black people must forgive their enemies" trope.:camby: Wakandans are not built like that at all in the comics. Hell even in BP 1, T'Challa was about to murk Klaw on the spot but only stopped when Okoye told him a crowd was watching and filming him.
That has nothing to do with forgiveness imo. That was the best strategic move for Wakanda.

She proved that her side was much better during battle and burned dude to a crisp. She kills him, and like M'Baku said, they get stuck in a drawn-out war with an unknown nation so familiar with vibranium that they can create suns under water. WHILE other countries all over the world try to attack them because they know they're weak at the moment. With her knowing she doesn't have much fighting experience yet.

Killing him would have felt good but would have been stupid asf, and no competent leader would have done this.

On the other hand, she whoops him and forces him to yield, and that allows time for Wakanda to heal their wounds, step up their game and create a new potential ally if shyt turns sour when it comes to other forces. Not only can they boast a victory and moral superiority over Talokan, they can threaten them to do whatever they want because Talokan, contrarily to Wakanda everybody knows about, is scared asf to be discovered.

Shuri overall felt like the best strategist we've seen as a Black Panther (compared to T'Challa's pops, T'Challa and Killmonger):hubie: She can't fight yet but her smarts are up there. She figured out her enemy's weakness after one battle. Her plan to attract Namor, isolate him and dry him out, while preventing his crew from bringing in reinforcements with the submarine sonic disruptor was smart asf and worked. I know some folks said it was stupid to fight dude in the water but it was key to bringing him out. He never expected that and would have never stepped out in other conditions, plus she had countermeasures prepared. When she realized she couldn't whoop him in an enclosed space she thought about bringing him in the desert immediately. The way she used the reactor from the broken ship to put him on fire was great too.

I was impressed.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i put this #10 on my overall MCU list. probably way high, but i've been so meh on MCU for the past year, i think i actually really liked this

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Film felt like a tribute to Chadwick Boseman RIP. It was an emotional film and intense. Shuri held the film down best she could. A film centered around how we deal with grief and what we become after loss and finding yourself.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this is the last black Panther movie. Felt separate from the MCU. Coogler did the best with what they gave him.

imo they should’ve stop production on the film and recast After Chad death. The new black Panther should’ve been centered late in phase 5.
Doubt mcu movies make it that far with all the flops lately

People not as interested after end game

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Would be best if this was the last BP for this Universe of Wakanda and just intro a new universe's Wakanda to be what we follow going forward.