t-dot till they bury me

giphy.gif

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Eh

Could be dope. Namor and Black Panther CERTAINLY have history but I was hoping for another black villain
Achebe would be dope with the mysticism angle you could play up the King of the Dead angle as well. But not going to lie Namor would be dope I hope they don’t do the Wakanda flooding thing.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Achebe would be dope with the mysticism angle you could play up the King of the Dead angle as well. But not going to lie Namor would be dope I hope they don’t do the Wakanda flooding thing.

Shooot, if it's Namor, and that's been the long standing rumor, they gon tease the ish out of flooding Wakanda...

Now how he'd even do that with that Wakandan forcefield dome from Infinity War, idk.. but it will be teased

They trying to get that 1.5 billy by combining BP with Asian Aquaman

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I don’t think Coogler would want any parts of that shyt so we should be good on that front.

One of my issues is that I don’t want Black Panther 2 to end up as a backdoor Namor part 1. fukk all that. Black Panther needs to be THE GUY in BP2 while also continuing to establish Wakanda and the supporting cast. You throw Namor in and you’ve got to include HIS backstory, mythos, and all that. fukk Namor’s mythos i’m here for T’CHALLA