BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:francis:After catching up on Killmonger comic run they need to go ahead,and make that on going.

:mjlol:
When Panther gave Blade that suggestion to cure Colonel.
Blade literally had the :mjgrin:
Im on like the 2nd issue I think.

Im not feeling that shyt.

:patrice:

But yo, that Avengers shyt right now is POPPIN!!!

Young Ghost Rider out here WILDIN!!!!
:damn:

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Im on like the 2nd issue I think.

Im not feeling that shyt.

:patrice:

But yo, that Avengers shyt right now is POPPIN!!!

Young Ghost Rider out here WILDIN!!!!
:damn:

Give it time in my opinion it was good read.

Bruh you ain't never lie. Panther, Ghost Rider ,She -Hulk and now Blade are my favorites on the team.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Operation-Shuri-800x400.png

“Marvel Rising: Operation Shuri” will introduce the fan-favorite character Shuri, voiced by Daisy Lightfoot (“Marvel Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest”) to the Marvel Rising universe in a 22-minute animated special. The lives of the Secret Warriors are turned upside down when faced with their latest mission: hang out with Shuri, the Crown Princess of Wakanda, and show her what it’s like to be an ordinary teenager. But nothing’s ordinary when you’re dealing with one of the smartest and most famous people on the planet.

hqdefault.jpg

Idk. slow news day :manny:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Why Chris Hemsworth Wants Thor To Have More Scenes With Black Panther

As fans gear up for Avengers: Endgame in a couple weeks, they can expect more fun match-ups between the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, and more recently introduced MCU characters. Throughout Chris Hemsworth’s time as Thor, over eight years, he’s had tons of memorable moments playing off other characters in the universe. But if he had to choose one to work alongside with, it would be the King of Wakanda:

"I'd say Black Panther Chadwick Boseman. I don't think Thor and him have hung out before and I think they'd get along. I think they'd have some fun. Maybe it would be fun for us to go and do something completely different. He's just a great guy, and very kind, and a lot of fun to work with. We'd do something different, yeah."

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Wait till they do this on the big screen:wow:

Some prime fukkery gonna come:mjgrin:

The incels wouldn't know what side to take :wow:

Remember when the 73-9 GSW went up against Lebron, and Kobe/Jordan stans were so conflicted?

T'Challa and Carol gon bring back that same feeling :whew: except they'll both end up winning at the end :ohlawd: