Daps
Reppin
Broward County

slow-lol-zoom.gif

:camby:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I wonder where they will be filming? In the US specifically. That’d be a movie I’d like to be casted in. Even as an extra...

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I wonder where they will be filming? In the US specifically. That’d be a movie I’d like to be casted in. Even as an extra...

The last Black Panther movie was filmed in the studios in Atlanta. Just about all the Marvel movies are filmed there in one way or another.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Black Panther 2: Kevin Feige Talks Killmonger's Rumored Return

"Pure rumor," Feige told BET when asked about the veracity of claims Killmonger was returning. "The honest answer to that is that is pure rumor and speculation, because Mr. Coogler is just only in recent weeks sitting down at his keyboard and beginning to outline the movie. It’s early, so nothing is set yet in any way that far, because Mr. Coogler is sitting down and will share it with Nate Moore and myself in coming weeks."

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Marvel had to shake it up:mjpls:

It felt like Coogler wasn't sure he'd get to do a sequel so he burned the bridge after he crossed it. :mjlol: Marvel should have forced him to leave one of the villains for the sequel. If I had it my way, Klaw would have been the main villain of the first movie, and Killmonger would have had the sequel. Either way, you don't kill both of them.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It felt like Coogler wasn't sure he'd get to do a sequel so he burned the bridge after he crossed it. :mjlol: Marvel should have forced him to leave one of the villains for the sequel. If I had it my way, Klaw would have been the main villain of the first movie, and Killmonger would have had the sequel. Either way, you don't kill both of them.
This means they might be forced to use Namor or Doom though. seems like a net positive to me.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This means they might be forced to use Namor or Doom though. seems like a net positive to me.

I agree Namor and Doom could be great villains, but that feels somewhat forced by necessity. They had Klaw right there! A BP exclusive villain, and BP's main villain, played by a world class actor- and they trashed him. No excuse for that, imo. That being said, nobody- including myself, will give a damn if we get a great Namor or Doom on screen, so there is that. :lolbron: But that still doesn't mean that BP1 Klaw (setting up Killmonger throughout the movie), BP2 Killmonger, BP3 Namor/Doom wouldn't have been better.:yeshrug:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I highly doubt they would use a BP film to introduce Doom in the MCU.

And I don't think Coolger would look at Namor either unless Feige forced the issue (I don't think he would). I could see Coogler going with Achebe, Changamire, W'Kabi, or Baron Macabre (dark horse) for the sequel, since he would have a lot of creative control and influence and keep things self contained.