O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see that, but it seems incredbly shortsighted to not pose the hypothetical.
That's a RANDOM ass hypothetical to just be asking somebody :pachaha:

If one of your coworkers asked what you'd like them to do in the event of your sudden death you'd probably cuss them out

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Only for comic book heads. This is still a brand new character that was JUST introduced for the first time and only 4 years old in the minds of majority of the movie watching audience. Those IPs like Batman, Superman, Spiderman have long established histories so it's expected to see different actors play the roles every couple years. It's really not apples to apples
ehhh, from my perspective, this is why he should’ve been recast, I’m in The minority I know, but I never felt like Bozeman was bigger than the character, and I don’t have a deep loyalty to him as tchalla. the character was so new to me as a casual, that I was more into there being a black superhero than boseman as the star. I feel like I lost that hero, shuri ain’t it

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Marvel came out numerous times saying tchalla will not be recasted in this film yet nikkas are still bytching even after said film is released :snoop:
Oh wow, imagine the novelty of people going to SEE the movie and still walking away of the opinion that he should’ve been recast, how dare poeople still disagree with marvel’s decision now that they have SEEN the movie themselves :rolleyes:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No shyt, we had a Black Panther in Wakanda Forever. :pachaha:

In the eyes of the world, Chadwich Boseman is T'Challa. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Chadwick Boseman is T'Challa.

They will eventually replace T'Challa, but asking them to do it right now, two years after his death, while having the same cast around him doesn't make any sense. Most viewers, non-delusional nerds, would not buy that on an emotional level.
Stop acting like this is unanimous, it’s a very large segment who feel the character is more important that the actor and should’ve been recast, just because that faction didn’t “win” doesn’t mean to the world only Chadwick is tchalla

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ole breh from stranger things gonna get cast as T’chala Jr
:ohhh:

ALPr96nBztvhxKu25efryA-1200-80-500x280.jpg
No, he’s not a a good enough actor

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
On first watch last night, I enjoyed it thoroughly…

I won’t spoil anything, but go in with an open mind. Remember what the movie went through to get made.

It was the best project Marvel has done in the last few years not named Spider-Man.

I thought Namor was fleshed out and I enjoyed his “origin” story (had to be different than Aquaman) def wanna see him in more projects. I thought Angela, Winston and Letitia did well, RiRi was cool, just didn’t really need her but I get they’re setting up her D+ series…

Overall, I enjoyed this almost as much as the first. I like the world building and am curious to see how this reaches into phase 5 and beyond

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
But, after watching the film, how many agree that this felt like a Swan Song for Wakanda overall?
I don’t feel it was a swan song. It’s clear, we’ll be back and there is now a line of succession, just sucks to know there is no Tchalla BP ready to lead/appear in the other MCU movies. But really just don’t give me more of Shuri fighting.…I will say it til I’m blue in the face, that bony chick is beyond suspension of belief