Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are advanced because the Vibranium Mound that crashed in Wakanda allowed them to excellerate. They never brought any tech from the outside world, on the contrary, the outside world covets Wakanda’s substanial tech and resources very VERY much

I know that on the surface but how do they explain their ascension while staying isolated? I know t’challa was sent out to be educated in the best schools around the world. Did they at least secretly sell some vibranium or did they have celestial tech that crashed down with the great mound? I remember reading that the celestials have their unborn seeds protected by vibranium

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that. However, if this movie only films just 3 months and does no serious filming in Africa....thats disappointing :yeshrug:

I mean TDK is considered the GOAT here and that shot for 5 months. I think Infinity War shot for a 6 months (same for Endgame I believe)

Now they pulled off a great film through the previous formula. So I get not wanting to change things, but yea I'd rather have more time to film in certain locations with actors. But whatever. :manny:

Yea i think some on location shots in africa would give it that spirit

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I know that on the surface but how do they explain their ascension while staying isolated? I know t’challa was sent out to be educated in the best schools around the world. Did they at least secretly sell some vibranium or did they have celestial tech that crashed down with the great mound? I remember reading that the celestials have their unborn seeds protected by vibranium

They ain’t gotta explain shyt and usually don’t. In the comics it is known that Wakanda sits on the biggest Vibranium mound in the world. And not much else is known except that T’Challa is King and Black Panther and that very FEW outsiders are allowed on Wakanda soil at any given time. In the comics Wakanda isn’t “hidden” in the sense that it is in the movie, its just isolated, think of it like North Korea.

They don’t “sell” Vibranium to the outside world. In special cases T’Challa will authorize Vibranium based weaponry (Falcon’s Wings) for members of the Avengers or other special uses.

In the comics Klaw snuck into Wakanda, stole Vibranium, and killed T’Challa’s father, making him T’Challa’s Arch Nemesis (alongside Kilmonger)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

And to add to what @Ziggiy said, Wakanda doesn't fukk with the outsie world at all. They switched it for the movies, but there is no selling vibranium to outsiders. In fact, T'Challa caught some flack for his time spent with outsiders like the Avengers and such.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yea i think some on location shots in africa would give it that spirit
I still contend the only real problem with the 3rd act was the location. It wasn't exotic enough. If they decided to have that one big scene filmed in a dope location it would have been next level. Instead it looked like some some spot they found in ATL last minute. IW's big scene found a decent location so I guess its possible.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That Panther effect been made it's way over to the comics.

Made him new leader of the Avengers, Cap talkin bout they need new leadership lol

BP like, yall sure? :usure:bc yall white folks in ameriikka ain't gon like this :mjpls:
18.jpg

19.jpg

And the first thing he did as Avengers Chairman... was hire another black man :wow:

21.jpg

22.jpg

08.jpg

Wesley callin T'Challa the black pope :mjlit:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
That Panther effect been made it's way over to the comics.

Made him new leader of the Avengers, Cap talkin bout they need new leadership lol

BP like, yall sure? :usure:bc yall white folks in ameriikka ain't gon like this :mjpls:
18.jpg

19.jpg

And the first thing he did as Avengers Chairman... was hire another black man :wow:

21.jpg

22.jpg

08.jpg

Wesley callin T'Challa the black pope :mjlit:

Which comic is this?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Edit: wrong thread.

But is Avengers a good book? I never picked it up, since I wasn't a fan of the lineup.

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The one-and-done pretty much killed college bball, as others have said. Tourney time still has some flare because of the stakes, but other than that...hell, Rivalry Week isn't even what it used to be. I still will check out a HS game from time to time. Those kids are playing for bragging rights.

Facts.

Wrong thread. But facts