Conz

Superstar
Daps
every time i leave a Marvel movie, i write a fukkin novel of my thoughts. this movie is pretty good, and it did not inspire me to write a wall of text about nitpicks or shyt that i really liked. for that reason, i'm actually disappointed. i'm merely walking away saying, "that was pretty good." that bores me.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Like other breh said they will probably put this franchise on ice. No way he could become BP without replacing all the other actors. We talking like damn near 15 years age gap at least
They are obviously going to age him during Secret Wars via the whole multiverse thing.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ok, one thing, and i'll probably catch flack

the T'challa stuff was moving, but i didn't miss that dude for a split second. T'Challa was a fukkin boring character.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Ole breh from stranger things gonna get cast as T’chala Jr
:ohhh:

ALPr96nBztvhxKu25efryA-1200-80-500x280.jpg

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, that got the most applause in my theater

I didn't like her scenes in it as well (not to mention she's looking real :flabbynsick: ), but it seems that report about the project with her leading the US against Wakanda is true so they had to build it.

It actually wasn't under wraps if you kept up with the production

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I think they rushed into this. There was originally talks of a Wakanda Disney Plus show and many felt like this movie could have been that.

IMO
Disney Plus show with:
1- Have T’Challa go out in a blaze of glory taking on a cosmic threat that invaded Wakanda
2- the show focuses in coping with the loss od a king plus the world seeing Wakanda is vulnerable
3. End the show with an Incursion fall out from Multi Verse of Madness and an alternate universe T’Challa faling through

That way Chadwick is laid to rest as a Hero, the new T’Challa is already battle tested and the next movie he more so earns the heart of the Wakandans of that Universe by defeating who ever the villain is of that movie.
These are believable scenarios. We're on the same page about them putting handcuffs on the character.

The thing is Boseman doesn't own the character but the character JUST started getting established in the MCU. So unfortunately whether right or wrong, this early on in many peoples minds Boseman is BP, not Boseman plays as BP. This would not be same as switching from McGuire to Garfield

The way I look at it, if you recast Boseman you can't do it in two years and have it work for the majority. The movie would've needed to wait at least 3-4 years if you want to recast TChalla.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
These are believable scenarios. We're on the same page about them putting handcuffs on the character.

The thing is Boseman doesn't own the character but the character JUST started getting established in the MCU. So unfortunately whether right or wrong, this early on in many peoples minds Boseman is BP, not Boseman plays as BP. This would not be same as switching from McGuire to Garfield

The way I look at it, if you recast Boseman you can't do it in two years and have it work for the majority. The movie would've needed to wait at least 3-4 years if you want to recast TChalla.
People are watching a Black Pantherless Black Panther movie, you really think there would be an issue with the role being recasted for this movie?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Some of you dudes need to live in the real world for a second. Chadwick died, in real life, after the first movie. Recasting him as someone else is fukking crazy. That’s not how reality works.
That's exactly how it works though. If you die all of a sudden at work, there will be a brief mourning period and then it's back to business. Your job is replaced within a month. It happens all of the time.

I understand if they didn't want to recast immediately, but like I said, they could've have him missing or taken to the astralplane or space or something to remove him short term.