Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Went into the theater with low expectations. They did a really good job for what they had to work with.

Somebody been working on their craft. That scene was intense.
In regard to a certain actor thecoli dont like, lol. Or something else.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Actors have their characters replaced after they died all the time. Marvel recently did it with William Hurts character.

They didn’t need to recast immediately off course but at some point in the future Marvel will have to bring T’Challa back. He is too much of an iconic character to simply just write off like that.
I think your post is missing what I've said.

I know they will have to recast T'Challa. Asking them to do it a movie later is nuts.

On top of that, comparing him to side characters who have been replaced is also nuts.

T'Challa will be recast, but they are not doing it in the next movie.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yeah fam, THIS IS THAT MOURNING PERIOD! That was this movie. :russ:
He died 2 years ago, before they even started filming. They could've mourned the entire time between rewrites and filming, and the cast knowing that the show must go on.

I know they will have to recast T'Challa. Asking them to do it a movie later is nuts.

On top of that, comparing him to side characters who have been replaced is also nuts.

There won't be another movie. When is that? They're already limping through this crop. It was 4 years in between BP movies, and Spidey gets re-upped every other year. You don't think if they wait another 5 years, most of these" fans" will have fatigue by then.

Also, people clamoring for Multi-Verse T'Challa, how does that change any of the issues from any standard recast? The comparisons will still come, PLUS now you have to make a viable reason for them to fit into the world of Wakanda, and any existing relationships.
Then again, since they've basically killed off Wakanda completely, they already have a way around that

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He died 2 years ago, before they even started filming. They could've mourned the entire time between rewrites and filming, and the cast knowing that the show must go on.
You aren’t realistic.

The T’Challa character was one movie ago. The public is still associating the two and Boseman was beloved. Most human beings don’t operate the way you are thinking, especially when he passed in a tragic and shocking way.

There won't be another movie.
This is an Uber successful franchise, so yes there will be another movie. You are not writing with a realistic and honest perspective.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

nikka did you see the movie or read the leaks? lmfao he isn't being recasted he is being replaced.

at least make an argument that makes sense.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
nikka did you see the movie or read the leaks? lmfao he isn't being recasted he is being replaced.

at least make an argument that makes sense.
:dahell:

“It just felt like it was much too soon to recast. Stan Lee always said that Marvel represents the world outside your window. And we had talked about how, as extraordinary and fantastical as our characters and stories are, there’s a relatable and human element to everything we do. The world is still processing the loss of Chad. And Ryan poured that into the story,” the Marvel Studios boss told Empire.

Last edited: