mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Happened with Spartacus
A show on Starz. Not a major film that grossed over a billion dollars and the actor wasn't beloved.

On top of that, the show was canceled.
Marvel came out numerous times saying tchalla will not be recasted in this film yet nikkas are still bytching even after said film is released :snoop:
A lot of these people do not live in the real world and it shows in what they cry over.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Honestly the nikkas defending this dont run multinational corporations for a reason lmfao
Meanwhile, the multinational corporation didn't do what you wanted for a reason. :dead:

Like I said, many of you do not live in the real world.

T'Challa will be recast, but saying it should happen two years after Boseman died is batshyt crazy. The man was posthumously appearing as T'Challa in Marvel properties just last year.

Hamsterdam921

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many times have Marvel recasted characters because they had issues with the actors for some other reason? The association to the actors did not matter then, why now? It is a fukking business, not some small city production. If it was a good movie no one would of cared about the recast, but now bytch ass nikkas in their feelings fukked over what was supposed to be a strong black male role in a franchise that had few to none.
You answered your own question breh. None of those actors DIED. And it’s not like it’s inaccurate that shuri became black panther at one point

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Meanwhile, the multinational corporation didn't do what you wanted for a reason. :dead:

Like I said, many of you do not live in the real world.

T'Challa will be recast, but saying it should happen two years after Boseman died is batshyt crazy. The man was posthumously appearing as T'Challa in Marvel properties just last year.

nikka read the fukking thread before giving a dumb ass response like this.

You minimizing the points being made to that shows you’re an idiot or on payroll. At least read post to get nuance or if you dont understand the nuance ask someone to expound.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
So in the mid credit scene Nakia says that Ramonda met Prince Tchalla and that she didn’t want the weight of the throne being put on him so they didn’t come back. Earlier in the movie when Ramonda goes to meet Nakia she asks why she didn’t come to the funeral. Shouldn’t the mid credit scene be the answer and shouldn’t Ramdonda have known this?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
nikka read the fukking thread before giving a dumb ass response like this.

You minimizing the points being made to that shows you’re an idiot or on payroll. At least read post to get nuance or if you dont understand the nuance ask someone to expound.
I gave you nuance, and you chose to cry like a child. :russ:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So in the mid credit scene Nakia says that Ramonda met Prince Tchalla and that she didn’t want the weight of the throne being put on him so they didn’t come back. Earlier in the movie when Ramonda goes to meet Nakia she asks why she didn’t come to the funeral. Shouldn’t the mid credit scene be the answer and shouldn’t Ramdonda have known this?
Prob a reeshoot oversight

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I gave you nuance, and you chose to cry like a child. :russ:

Once again you are proving you’re an idiot. The argument is thinking through how you are gonna handle the situation vs the path choosen. The path choosen puts you in a box thats pretty nonsensical when there are smarter and more tasteful outs to use. I literally propose a out that made sense and utilized events thst happen in the phase.

My last response to you because you are probably too dumb to comprehend my post, and now that the movie is out the convo isnt worth it anymore and i rather let folks just discuss the film and events

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Some of you dudes need to live in the real world for a second. Chadwick died, in real life, after the first movie. Recasting him as someone else is fukking crazy. That’s not how reality works.
CHADWICK died, not Black Panther! He did not own the character, he didnt create the character! It not like its his alone and no one can play the person ever again, thats fukking crazy. Thats not how reality works.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
CHADWICK died, not Black Panther! He did not own the character, he didnt create the character! It not like its his alone and no one can play the person ever again, thats fukking crazy. Thats not how reality works.
No shyt, we had a Black Panther in Wakanda Forever. :pachaha:

In the eyes of the world, Chadwich Boseman is T'Challa. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Chadwick Boseman is T'Challa.

They will eventually replace T'Challa, but asking them to do it right now, two years after his death, while having the same cast around him doesn't make any sense. Most viewers, non-delusional nerds, would not buy that on an emotional level.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
baby-crying.gif

It's okay. Please take a nap.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess Nakia wouldn't have to go to the funeral with the kid, whoever was babysitting him when she went on the rescue mission could have done so while she went back solo.

Side note: When Ramonda was about to tell Shuri something on the beach before Namor first appeared, was it going to be about baby T'Challa?

Last edited: