DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Even if the film isnt great or good...they love to make what black artists films seem like its utter trash:mjpls:

I refuse to believe this movie was as bad as Wonder Woman 84 :beli:

Critical drinker sucks he bytches about everything. He had to juelz about prey bring way better than he said it was gonna be

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bolded is how I left feeling and I think subconsciously a lot of people feel like this but don't understand what it is they are feeling when they leave feeling kinda empty.

BP 1&2 are powerful. But it basically sucked the life out of the movie franchise as it is. Some of the best parts of BP have been used, lost and or killed in 2 movies.

It needs a secret wars hard reset or massive time jump.
There's already talks of a 3rd, but I don't see it happening in the next 2-3 years. Maybe mid-late Phase 6 at the earliest. Even if this film was a masterpiece(haven't seen it yet, will in a few hours ), I think they should let Coogler go. These are the only films he has made in the last 5 years, he needs to get away or break from the Marvel machine.

The 3rd film whenever it is, needs to reel it back. The film series going forward, needs to be focused on and driven by it's lead character. No more ensemble pieces and spotlight on unnecessary characters and subplots.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Even if the film isnt great or good...they love to make what black artists films seem like its utter trash:mjpls:

Oh that’s definitely big Cap

Even if people didn’t like this movie for whatever reason….. it was no where close to WW2.

That movie belongs in the same realm as Catwoman and Birds of Prey

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
how long before they make his son BP?

is it just a tease for something that prob won't happen, or happen when I'm like 80 years old?

On the one hand, that'd be dope to see...on the other hand, if they immediately made his son (aged up) BP and skip over Shuri being BP, that's suck

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
There's already talks of a 3rd, but I don't see it happening in the next 2-3 years. Maybe mid-late Phase 6 at the earliest. Even if this film was a masterpiece(haven't seen it yet, will in a few hours ), I think they should let Coogler go. These are the only films he has made in the last 5 years, he needs to get away or break from the Marvel machine.

The 3rd film whenever it is, needs to reel it back. The film series going forward, needs to be focused on and driven by it's lead character. No more ensemble pieces and spotlight on unnecessary characters and subplots.

:mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: But you wouldn’t say that about the white man

You see it @Dr. Narcisse :mjgrin:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even if the film isnt great or good...they love to make black movies seem like its utter trash:mjpls:

Not even remotely close.

But there are things in the movie that will trigger every demographic that probably is involved in the movie.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

is it just a tease for something that prob won't happen, or happen when I'm like 80 years old?

On the one hand, that'd be dope to see...on the other hand, if they immediately made his son (aged up) BP and skip over Shuri being BP, that's suck

If you wanna see more of the bold in your post.

Then your side better speak up more loudly on the subject and in this thread alone you’re by yourself with that :russ:

It’s a race to be the most vocal and all I can say is good luck to you in that my G:skip:

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

they’ll probably use the quantum realm to speed up his aging. I’m guessing he’ll be an adult by the time Secret Wars comes out.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The reading comprehension in this thread is astoundingly terrible...

Dude did not say WF is as bad as WM84...

He clearly said WF is to BP what WM84 is to its predecessor...

All reviews have been on the same page, WF is not in the same league as BP...

Tyrone Magnus said he fell asleep during this shyt...