HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Just came from the theater. Maybe its the gummies I took beforehand but this movie was INCREDIBLE. A rollercoaster with so much action and absolutely supurb acting. Better than part 1 on first watch (excuse the recency bias). Soundtrack was ill (more importantly the SCORE). Most of the worries I heard leading up to this put to rest.
They found a way to give most fans what they wanted and/or what they didnt know they wanted. 10/10.

Casso Dinero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, Oregon
8/10

Lupita tho...
He did as much as he could without being overly :shaq: understand, she's gotten thicker as well :takedat: she's in a couple bright colored sundresses when we first see her and then progressively starts wearing even more tighter clothing :noah:
AhprBkK.gif

Facts!

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I personally i loved it. Its one of the few marvel movies that feels like a directors vision matching perfectly with where the franchise needed to go. Agreed that Dominique Thorne was the worst part of the movie. Swore she was a dyke when they first showed her character.
Oh don’t worry I’m certain with the way Disney and Marvel been doing things they definitely gonna pull from the recent comics and make her lesbian :mjgrin:

ee4skcwdys321.jpg

I image the missing Vision replica from Wandavision will reappear with his new family and they gonna set her up with Vivian Vision while they tryna do this young avengers thing.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Her character really felt forced. Like there was really no need for her to be in the movie. I guess it was about trying to introduce a new character into the MCU?

I think it was more or less to inject some positive yet crazy energy due to the tone of the movie which was very somber and heavy. I admit that her energy caught me off guard at first but as the movie rolled along, I was satisfied with her being in the movie as it gives me something to look forward to with her character development within the bigger picture.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Im so proud and happy for Letitia Wright. We not gonna sit here and act like a huge section of MCU fans werent trying to get that woman the fukk up outta here for her vaccination views....Nah, my sis showed up, showed out and CARRIED the final act of the movie. Also Angela Bassett had the best acting Ive ever seen in an MCU movie. Namor was good but he wasnt doing it for me as a villain the way Killmonger did UNTIL a certain moment in the movie, which I think is one of the cruelest things Ive ever seen in an MCU movie and opens Ryan Coogler up to some criticism about the persistence of Black trauma in his work.
As for the movie itself, I feel like 10 minutes couldve been cut and it wouldve been better for it, and mainly those cuts shouldve erased Agent Ross, his boss and Aneka and giving Mbaku more time. Like, I REALLY enjoyed Shuri's one on one conversations with Mbaku, his big brother energy was NEEDED in this movie and there wasnt enough of it. I felt OVERWHELMED and conflicted leaving the theater last night, you DEFINITELY need some time to process everything they throw at you in this movie. Ill need to see it again, but my out of the theater reaction is that its not better as a film than BP1 but it's a LOT more ambitious, messier and takes more risks, and for that I applaud it. Also, the most exilerating moment of the movie comes from a cameo appearance in the last 3rd. Like, I wanna watch that scene 10x over.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Black Panther 2 is good but got some dumb plot holes. Y’all brought a ship to a water fight :russ:

Apparently they used it to pull up on Namor and his people in the middle of the ocean instead of waiting for them to attack which he said he was going to do.

Also it was to lure him out to get him to a desert area to dry him out where he'd be weaker.

As for the film, it was miles better than Love and Thunder which was :scust:

And better than Multiverse of Madness which was poorly put together since even Raimi mentioned that he didn't watch all of Wandavision. Which was insane.

So I'd give it a 7.5/10.

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Apparently they used it to pull up on Namor and his people in the middle of the ocean instead of waiting for them to attack which he said he was going to do.

Also it was to lure him out to get him to a desert area to dry him out where he'd be weaker.

As for the film, it was miles better than Love and Thunder which was :scust:

And better than Multiverse of Madness which was poorly put together since even Raimi mentioned that he didn't watch all of Wandavision. Which was insane.

So I'd give it a 7.5/10.
But even then they had no exit strategy. Clearly underestimated their enemy. Also where we their “friends” cough cough.
avengers
them fight scenes were :beli:

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
I thought it was amazing. He was dealt such a difficult hand in the making of this and he crafted something pretty epic. The performamces are obviously driven by real emotion. The score was amazing. Namor had swag for days and his whole crew was bad ass. Will probably see again.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
But even then they had no exit strategy. Clearly underestimated their enemy. Also where we their “friends” cough cough.
avengers
them fight scenes were :beli:
I thought a few of the fight scenes actually had real weight to them. Attuma Vs. Okoye Rd1 and Shuri Vs. Namor were IMO both really solid fights. Namor and Shuri were legit beating the shyt out of each other. I thought they nailed Namors personality perfectly even showing that he fights with unmatched fury.

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
I thought a few of the fight scenes actually had real weight to them. Attuma Vs. Okoye Rd1 and Shuri Vs. Namor were IMO both really solid fights. Namor and Shuri were legit beating the shyt out of each other. I thought they nailed Namors personality perfectly even showing that he fights with unmatched fury.
Once they got to the beach that got REAL.

Also we need a campaign to get Angela Basset that Oscar. HAVE I NOT GIVEN EVERYTHING :wow: