Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got out.

Movie was entertaining....I will give it that.

But...Coogler does not have the sensibility for big budget action movies. Action..fighting....camera movement and cgi was a rehash from BP1.

There was no memorable action or fighting in the movie at all.

And whoever let Namor come to set looking like he only been doing push ups needs to get fired.

This dude did not look like he went to the gym at all for this movie....it was embarrassing given the scale of these movies.

6.5/10.....throw Coogler in the bushes or just do some drama movies going forward.

Oh and Killmonger should have been BP from the jump
Namor sounded like :banderas: practicing his lines for Shrek 5. But in the comics namor is a thin dude. Pause. Its his physiology which makes him imposing

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got out.

Movie was entertaining....I will give it that.

But...Coogler does not have the sensibility for big budget action movies. Action..fighting....camera movement and cgi was a rehash from BP1.

There was no memorable action or fighting in the movie at all.
I always felt like Coogler needed help with action and fighting

I was initially fooled because the boxing looked so good in Creed but I then found out they had a team just for the boxing scenes

Coogler+Russo's handling action could've been a great team up

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I always felt like Coogler needed help with action and fighting

I was initially fooled because the boxing looked so good in Creed but I then found out they had a team just for the boxing scenes

Coogler+Russo's handling action could've been a great team up

THIS...he literally has dropped the ball TWICE and it's such a waste of the characters.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Man, is the bootleg out yet? I'm about to watch
I Don't care who releasing a movie there are no day 1's for me. Ill check a screener and if i like the movie I go support. Bootleg should be out by this weekend. Edit bootleg already out. Gon peep while i wait for KD3 to drop.

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Killmonger?? Aint no one else. Not the female lil bow wow i thought she was gonna be the new shuri. Unless you doing a 20 year timeskip and his son is the new panther

No....keep in mind we prolly won't see a solo BP for years.....so the end credits set it up