Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I thought the movie was dope. Coogler did a great job with it, and the emotion of the cast was felt throughout. Letitia performance was good. I liked RiRi for the most part (outside of a tad extra humor) and think she'll be interesting as Ironheart.
I can't see how this movie can get any hate

Dem Clowns about to hand you they beer:wow:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Really dug the parallels to the first entry in a few scenes. Ramonda/Okoye returning back to Wakanda, the car chase sequence, and Shuri’s lines earlier on reflecting Killmonger’s to the point where it makes sense that he showed up in the ancestral plane.

Didn’t see it as Coogler chasing the high of 2018, but rather reflecting the states of these characters now after T’Challa’s passing. It just hits different.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was hoping they would bring Kilmonger back, they could have had namor take his body from the ocean and gave him some more herb or something. Or they could have said Captain America changed the past when he went back in time. His cameo was cool though. I wanted to see king t'chaka with his wife again encourage shuri and tell her hes proud of her or something. Honestly namor should have rag dolled her in that desert. Exhaustion or not hes been fighting for centuries and shes a scientist.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought they killed all the traitors from the first movie, the group that included okoye's husband. Now they turned her into a femme. Damn her and the queen couldnt make up before she died. I think that should've been resolved. :mjcry:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Just got out.

Movie was entertaining....I will give it that.

But...Coogler does not have the sensibility for big budget action movies. Action..fighting....camera movement and cgi was a rehash from BP1.

There was no memorable action or fighting in the movie at all.

And whoever let Namor come to set looking like he only been doing push ups needs to get fired.

This dude did not look like he went to the gym at all for this movie....it was embarrassing given the scale of these movies.

6.5/10.....throw Coogler in the bushes or just do some drama movies going forward.

Oh and Killmonger should have been BP from the jump