Daps
giphy.gif

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got out. Pretty good movie but I agree with it being nothing spectacular.

I was curious to see how they would keep Namor alive after killing Queen Mother and I'm satified with what they did. Namor is too important to kill off. I read the leaked summary of the movie so I knew Killmonger was in it but it was still dope to see him pop up in the Astral plane.

I wasnt tripping over Shuri being Black Panther because I knew T'challa Jr was coming thru. I imagine they'll make him the Black Panther soon with some sort of time jump or something.

I'm not thr biggest fan of Lupita usually but my God she was beautiful in this movie. I was like got damn when she first came on screen :wow:

Yeah it's just a good movie but nothing crazy that I need to see 3 times in theaters or anything like that. I enjoyed it nonetheless. Oh and I didn't expect to like Riri as much as I did lol.

7.5/10

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
I give it a 6.5/10. I probably only watch it one more time to see if I missed anything. I seen the first one 50-leven times.

Wasn’t a fan of Riri
Lupita was gorgeous

R.I.P Chadwick :mjcry:

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
Very touching tribute for Chadwick shyt had me emotional :mjcry:

Namor was basically the MVP of the film:manny: it was a popcorn blockbuster film but nothing to rave about

Ryan Coogler's writing isn't really that good in this film it was all over the place

All in all the experience in the theater was cool seeing the reactions for Chadwick and the appearance of Michael B Jordan

also Lupita's fat ass I need her :noah: