GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ryan Coogler may love Chadwick but it's pretty obvious he has little respect for T'Challa

T'challa ( a warriors king with the hart shaped herb flowing through his vein's ) died of fukking illness in his prime laid up sickly in a bed that's his last image in the mcu

:francis:

T'challa biggest hero moment in the mcu is to be the fist hero to simply walkout of a portal in endgame:snoop:

T'Challa doesn't have to look like a chump and get his ass whooped to be written out of The MCU and without doing some weak ass off screen death let T'Challa the character go out of The MCU powerful and in his full glory in total bad A+ action set piece that ends in a self sacrifice by T'challa protecting the defenseless of Wakanda or Africa then going into a big grand beautiful funeral ceremony for T'Challa/Chadwick then go into the story of black panther 2

still could had the grieving shuri subplot thought out the movie just have her make a mistake a miscalculation T'Challa has to fix/clean up by making the heroic 'self-sacrifice play' that ironman, thor, cap, black widow all made

if they decide to write out T'Challa out of The MCU for now that's the best way to do it with respect, power, and grace the character represents and would make the first 25 - 30 minutes of black panther 2 epic as hell right of the rip

they gave a side bytch character one of his signature weapon's his (engery daggers) like they gave shuri his genius intellect again they don't have much respect for T'Challa at all but they may love Chadwick

3397993-daggers.jpg

BP%2BPriest%2B%25231%252C%2Bdagger%252C%2Bkymoyo%2Bcard.JPG

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Good movie:ehh:
the Main cast were all great.
I do see why some are comparing it to Iron Man 2 because there are a couple of storylines that don’t need to be here but overall it works I guess.
IMO the movie is a little too safe and really doesn’t tame any big swings in regards setting up Phase 5.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Ryan Coolger my love Chadwick but it's pretty obvious he has little respect for T'Challa

T'challa ( a warriors king with the hart shaped herb flowing through his vein's ) died of fukking illness in his prime laid up sickly in a bed that's his last image in the mcu

T'challa biggest hero moment in the mcu is to be the fist hero to simply walkout of a portal in endgame:snoop:

T'Challa doesn't have to look like a chump and get his ass whooped to be writen out of The MCU and without doing some weak ass off screen death let T'Challa the character go out of The MCU powerful and in his full glory in total bad A+ action set piece that ends in a self sacrifice by T'challa protecting the defenseless of Wakanda or Africa then going into a big grand beautiful funeral ceremony for T'Challa/Chadwick then go into the story of black panther 2

still could had the grieving shuri subplot thought out the movie just have her make a mistake a miscalculation T'Challa has to fix/clean up by making the heroic 'self-sacrifice play' that ironman, thor, cap, black widow all made

if they decide to write out T'Challa out of The MCU for now that's the best way to do it with respect, power, and grace the character represents and would make the first 25 - 30 minutes of black panther 2 epic as hell right of the rip

they gave a side bytch character one of his signature weapon's his (engery daggers) like they gave shuri his genius intellect again they don't have much respect for T'Challa at all but they my love Chadwick

3397993-daggers.jpg

BP%2BPriest%2B%25231%252C%2Bdagger%252C%2Bkymoyo%2Bcard.JPG

Nikka he died of sickness in the movie. How the fuxk he go out like a chump? You nikkas weird

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
This was a very solid emotional watch. You can tell the cast poured a lot of heart into this for Chadwick, and my nikka Namor had commanding screen presence for his debut. Never doubt Coogler, brehs. :wow:

The overall tone is somber and for a follow-up in this fashion, it would’ve been incredibly disrespectful to Boseman’s contributions if it wasn’t. Even though it was the final outing of Phase 4, I totally understood why Coogler’s crew didn’t add much ‘upcoming slate’ fluff in it. Most likely didn’t want to take away shine from T’Challa’s tribute here.

Gotta give credit to them for pulling off that opening sequence. If I was choked up during it, I know the majority of that theater was as well.

My entire audience pretty much stopped and had a moment of silence for Chadwick here. It was so quiet in there that I could hear the drop of a pen.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll add that the movie didn't seem long in my opinion, even though it's nearly 3 hours. The fight scenes were on point, especially the one on one encounters. The CGI was really good. I honestly don't have any complaints. Coogler managed to gel several new characters and introduced a new world with characters we know without skipping a beat. I'm interested to see where things go from here.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjtf:

Just earlier today you were accusing nikkas that didn't agree with your opinion of being on someone's payroll. But it's different when it's your opinion.

Make it make sense.

you playing dumb my boy. Them nikkas aint even posting opinions they are literally copy/pasting the same thing which is invalidating peoples thoughts on the state of things happening

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the movie was dope. Coogler did a great job with it, and the emotion of the cast was felt throughout. Letitia performance was good. I liked RiRi for the most part (outside of a tad extra humor) and think she'll be interesting as Ironheart.
I can't see how this movie can get any hate