Daps
Reppin
NULL
clearly theyre going to recast BP :snoop: based on the ending his son will carry the mantle and theyll cast a new breh.

Coogler almost quit directing because Chadwick died. So nobody cares if you think it should fly. This is what he thought was appropriate. Based on people who have actually watched it this was a beautiful tribute and a way to move forward from his passing.

What lead hero has ever been recast in the same continuity? Not a reboot?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Give the role to another young Black actor. Imagine having no more Bruce Wayne or Peter Parker cuz the actors playing them died. :mjlol:

BP is nothing without T’Challa and Marvel just recasted General Ross after Williams Hurt death too so all of this ”not recasting out of respect” shyt won’t fly anymore.
:russ:If Tom Holland dropped dead right now. Disney would have a new cac. In a red and blue suit the next day.

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
Marvel after End Game has been a hit or miss for me as far as movies go. I liked No Way Home and Black Widow. Hated Multiverse of Madness. I read the spoilers for Thor 4 and said I'm not watching. Didn't watch the TV shows or other Phase 4 movies. Now hearing and reading some of these reviews of BP2, I'm gonna wait until this be available on RedBox. And I agree, T'Challa should have been re-casted. Or brought back a alternate version of Killmonger.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I saw the show breh:pachaha:

The events of Loki and Kang'd dialogue implied a return of Kang variants throughout the universe. This was before we found out that phase 4 was gonna be full of these type of pump fake implied connections that don't really lead anywhere
We got 1 for antman and Loki season 2 that’s just the start of phase 5 still got that whole phase for more to pop out but I feel you phase 4 didn’t seem to connect and such

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
clearly theyre going to recast BP :snoop: based on the ending his son will carry the mantle and theyll cast a new breh.

Coogler almost quit directing because Chadwick died. So nobody cares if you think it should fly. This is what he thought was appropriate. Based on people who have actually watched it this was a beautiful tribute and a way to move forward from his passing.

What lead hero has ever been recast in the same continuity? Not a reboot?
Sorry but I still believe (and so does many others including Chadwick’s own brother and niece) that role should of been give to another actor. I seriously doubt that Chadwick would of wanted the character to die with him.

That isn’t good enough at all. The last thing we need is another cliche “fatherless Black child“ storyline :francis: .

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Sooooo a mother raising strong capable black boys is not black excellence :mjlol: Ya'll gotta let this "all black women are opps" shyt go. If they get shine for a movie the world won't end

I can honestly say I encounter none of this weird gender battle shyt IRL but if you do thats your reality and I'm not going to dispute. I dont indulge in obvious hoe babble so them vids you linked aint really something I encounter often.

Da REAL gist of da of their grievances is seeing Black women in prominent roles in this movie. If not for that, we wouldn't hear not a single complaint from nann one of these dweebs.

As you said, I too ONLY see any of this weird ass shyt online, exclusively.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Da REAL gist of da of their grievances is seeing Black women in prominent roles in this movie. If not for that, we wouldn't hear not a single complaint from nann one of these dweebs.

As you said, I too ONLY see any of this weird ass shyt online, exclusively.

Has to come from listening to these weirdo nikkas on yt indulging in bird babble regularly. Breh really thought I was gon click them links and contaminate my algo with that foolishness :mjlol:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Sooooo a mother raising strong capable black boys is not black excellence :mjlol: Ya'll gotta let this "all black women are opps" shyt go. If they get shine for a movie the world won't end

I can honestly say I encounter none of this weird gender battle shyt IRL but if you do thats your reality and I'm not going to dispute. I dont indulge in obvious hoe babble so them vids you linked aint really something I encounter often.

Thank you! Folks is weird!

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay i keep hearing mixed shyt on this. Are there end credit scenes for this yes or no answer please