Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a golden opportunity to have Killmonger be the new Black Panther, have Shuri be ruler and have both raise and mentor T'Challa's son. Could've easily wrote in Ramona being forced to go with him when Namor wages war.

Don't understand the logic of not going that route when MBJ is a fan favorite.

Nikkas watched Star Wars....watched Kylo Ren kill both his parents and a school fulla kids but, he's allowed to have "a redemption arc" meanwhile Killmonger who didn't do 10% of that is too evil to redeem :heh:

Last edited:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
The amount of “the sky is falling” ass posts in this thread is way too high. :dead:
You got one nikka in here bringing up the relationship between black men and women, other nikkas coming in here bored and want to argue, shyt wild lol, it’s just a movie , then the other nikkas who didn’t like the first one …yet want to have a discussions about a movie that they really don’t fukk with …I have no clue what is going on :gucci:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Give the role to another young Black actor. Imagine having no more Bruce Wayne or Peter Parker cuz the actors playing them died. :mjlol:

BP is nothing without T’Challa and Marvel just recasted General Ross after Williams Hurt death too so all of this ”not recasting out of respect” shyt won’t fly anymore.
Them nikkas gotta be on someone payroll they literally copying and pasting the same responses lmfao

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Had a golden opportunity to have Killmonger be the new Black Panther, have Shuri be ruler and have both raise and mentor T'Challa's son. Could've easily wrote in Ramona being forced to go with him when Namor wages war.

Don't understand the logic of not going that route when MBJ is a fan favorite.

Nikkas watched Star Wars....watched Kylo Ren kill both his parents and a school fulla kids but, he's allowed to have "a redemption arc" meanwhile Killmonger who didn't do 10% of that is too evil to redeem :heh:

I was telling a coworker this yesterday with the Killmonher route

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got one nikka in here bringing up the relationship between black men and women, other nikkas coming in here bored and want to argue, shyt wild lol, it’s just a movie , then the other nikkas who didn’t like the first one …yet want to have a discussions about a movie that they really don’t fukk with …I have no clue what is going on :gucci:
Thread is a shyt show, and the movie isn't even released yet

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh can't act :hubie: so can't lead a marvel franchise :hubie:
MBJ can act he just has limited range

He wasn't very good at being menacing in Black Panther he came off like a Tyler Perry villian:russ:

He's great in the Creed movies, pretty good in Just Mercy. He's good at playing a regular person aka himself

He's likely to have a Denzel or Ryan Reynolds type career where he plays the same character for 20 years:russ:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I would say the Coli is a strange place but it's really the world. Herschel Walker is about to be involved in a runoff for a Senate seat. Greg Abbott got re-elected after freezing Texas to death.

I used to be shocked by some of the shyt that was posted in here but this place is no different than the rest of the world. :francis:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I would say the Coli is a strange place but it's really the world. Herschel Walker is about to be involved in a runoff for a Senate seat. Greg Abbott got re-elected after freezing Texas to death.

I used to be shocked by some of the shyt that was posted in here but this place is no different than the rest of the world. :francis:
So because you dont agree with something its the other folks at fault.

Lmfao yeah you nikkas are ya mamas sons

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I predict M'Baku will get his ass kicked by either Namor or Shuri when they need to demonstrate how tough they are.