Won Won

Superstar
Daps
You see it. Dudes been bytchin' about this movie for week now and yet, it still has yet to be released. Seems to me quite a few are hoping that it bombs for their own reasons. Da main one being that they didn't get their way if how they think da movie should've gone.

A week?? :mjlol:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Damn, another right winger youtuber imma have to drop

Im looking at that thumbnail like, Shadversity?! :ohhh:
Oh, he is a super right wing cacservitive from Australia . Who knew :francis:
The irony. Man loves his medieval shyte, but his ancestors were so trash they dumped their criminal asses on a hostile ass continent :mjlol:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Damn, another right winger youtuber imma have to drop
I recognize all these anti woke reviewers from their rollout of angry Rings of Power videos. Now Rings of Power had its issue, but "wokeism" wasnt one of them unless you're a fukking dikkhead who thinks the mere presence of non White ppl and women in prominent roles qualifies as being "woke." I was especially amused by their HATRED of Galadriel because the actor that plays her is the sort of "aryan" ass looking blonde whom these people tend to WANT in their movie and tv but the side of them that hates strong women won out over the side of them that wants Northern European looking actors to take up all the roles.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recognize all these anti woke reviewers from their rollout of angry Rings of Power videos. Now Rings of Power had its issue, but "wokeism" wasnt one of them unless you're a fukking dikkhead who thinks the mere presence of non White ppl and women in prominent roles qualifies as being "woke." I was especially amused by their HATRED of Galadriel because the actor that plays her is the sort of "aryan" ass looking blonde whom these people tend to WANT in their movie and tv but the side of them that hates strong women won out over the side of them that wants Northern European looking actors to take up all the roles.
They only want them in the films to be support and the love interest of the White male lead, they don't want them to be the center or focus or take the shine away from the male hero. If they do, they can't be totally competent, they have to struggle and work for their wins lol. This whole "anti-woke" thing is just to protect and preserve the image of the straight White man in the media. They want to remain at the core and the furthest a piece of media strays from that core, the more it triggers their insecurities and anger.

It's part of the reason shyt like House of the Dragon and The Boys are still loved by these people despite racebending, inserting Black characters, and making fun and commentating on real world politics. Homelander, Hughie, and Butcher are the star characters of The Boys, and they are allowed to show off and do crazy, cool shyt and check everybody else, and they're all White men. They were ready to destroy House of the Dragon at first, but once they saw the new Black characters on the show fall back and the White male lead is going around doing alpha and savage shyt, any outrage they had was diminished.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They only want them in the films to be support and the love interest of the White male lead, they don't want them to be the center or focus or take the shine away from the male hero. If they do, they can't be totally competent, they have to struggle and work for their wins lol. This whole "anti-woke" thing is just to protect and preserve the image of the straight White man in the media. They want to remain at the core and the furthest a piece of media strays from that core, the more it triggers their insecurities and anger.

It's part of the reason shyt like House of the Dragon and The Boys are still loved by these people despite racebending, inserting Black characters, and making fun and commentating on real world politics. Homelander, Hughie, and Butcher are the star characters of The Boys, and they are allowed to show off and do crazy, cool shyt and check everybody else, and they're all White men. They were ready to destroy House of the Dragon at first, but once they saw the new Black characters on the show fall back and the White male lead is going around doing alpha and savage shyt, any outrage they had was diminished.
I hate this grifting Mofo, lol Mostly cause how he went all in the past few years.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Interesting to hear Grace say "yeah, outside of Namor, all the men in this movie are sidelined and they should have gave M'Baku more to do". She says Marvel might have a problem with male viewers with this.

She mentions every woman in the movie except Nakia (Lupita):jbhmm:

zB2DAem.png
Yall always post this cave bytch

:camby:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

she's a terrible actress. it could just be that.