humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Calling it, this film will be The Last of Us 2 of the MCU :heh:

Comment sections are going to be HEATED and DIVIDED this weekend, not even talking about the racists, but amongst Black fans and viewers.
this is actual an a1 comparison with what's going on only difference is
Joel needed to die:lolbron:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Interesting to hear Grace say "yeah, outside of Namor, all the men in this movie are sidelined and they should have gave M'Baku more to do". She says Marvel might have a problem with male viewers with this.

She mentions every woman in the movie except Nakia (Lupita):jbhmm:

Last edited:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Interesting to hear Grace say "yeah, outside of Namor, all the men in this movie are sidelined and they should have gave M'Baku more to do". She says Marvel might have a problem with male viewers with this.

She mentions every woman in the movie except Nakia (Lupita):jbhmm:

By design.

And the crumb of someone in the post credit scene being put forward won't fix the problem because it could have been fixed more easily than that.

Also it's almost certainly going to be messed up in how it's implemented because the characters aren't respected.

And I think that's what missing. There's no one inside Marvel to fight for T'Challa like Ryan Reynolds fought for his character. Or Charlie Cox fought for Daredevil. Or Cumberbatch fought for Dr Strange. Or even Henry Cavil who says he had to fight for his character on the Witcher because the producers didn't care.

So that's what's needed and unfortunately it's not there so they feel like they can disrespect the character.

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of tip toeing going on in a few of these reviews. Seem like its high end mid but because of Chadwick's passing they shooting it bail.
Yea that's the vibe I'm getting from the few youtube reviews I watched

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By design.

And the crumb of someone in the post credit scene being put forward won't fix the problem because it could have been fixed more easily than that.

Also it's almost certainly going to be messed up in how it's implemented because the characters aren't respected.

And I think that's what missing. There's no one inside Marvel to fight for T'Challa like Ryan Reynolds fought for his character. Or Charlie Cox fought for Daredevil. Or Cumberbatch fought for Dr Strange. Or even Henry Cavil who says he had to fight for his character on the Witcher because the producers didn't care.

So that's what's needed and unfortunately it's not there so they feel like they can disrespect the character.
Coogler said in the Coates podcast how Chadwick was having "tough conversations" with Marvel over T'Challa even back during Civil War. Said Wakandans would have been speaking with British accents if it wasn't for him. fukk cancer man.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Cats online always going too far. it may be a letdown but I doubt it's trash.

I mean turning over the reigns for the real BP2 to another brotha is necessary tho.

Even though i'm weeknd one/copped the AMC reserve tix already... lettuce be trill aboot Wakanda Foreva:

This is essentially a spin-off movie.

Just hope it's good.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I mean i think most of us agree from a TECHNICAL perspective this movie will be “good”/“solid”
nope. technicals are his biggest weakness especially when it comes to action.

also will be issues with pacing, integration of effects and building dramatic tension.

just like BP1 but from all accounts (reviews coming in) slightly worse.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Film delay would have made the most sense imo.

Best film of Phase 4 doesn't mean a whole lot lol, no offense to your cousin lol. Shang Chi has been the only solid one. MoM was aiite.
They couldn't delay it anymore to be honest

Wakanda Forever is still dealing with phase 3 events when phase 4 has completely moved on

In Phase 4 the snap is damn near ancient history