Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Gonna guess 93% on RT. i don't read reviews anymore. it could very well deserve high praise but even if it's just decent (won't be bad) there's no way critics will trash a majority female cast.

Examples: Ghostbusters female movie wasn't trashed. Birds of Prey wasn't trashed.
i'd go higher to the 96% to 98% range.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Nah this won't score high as the first one. I've already seen more mixed reactions than the first one got. I think the length and pacing maybe a common issue here.
My cousin caught an early screening. He said its the best film of phase 4 but also the biggest disappointment.

It has the best acting, art direction, (one of the best scores), and cinematography in the MCU.

However, the story is :francis: and you can tell Ryan wrote 5 or 6 different scripts. :mjcry:

Just one person's opinion, but yea they either should have recast or delayed the film until they hammered that shyt out. Cause its clear no T'Challa was difficult to write around.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My cousin caught an early screening. He said its the best film of phase 4 but also the biggest disappointment.

It has the best acting, art direction, (one of the best scores), and cinematography in the MCU.

However, the story is :francis: and you can tell Ryan wrote 5 or 6 different scripts. :mjcry:

Just one person's opinion, but yea they either should have recast or delayed the film until they hammered that shyt out. Cause its clear no T'Challa was difficult to write around.

Film delay would have made the most sense imo.

Best film of Phase 4 doesn't mean a whole lot lol, no offense to your cousin lol. Shang Chi has been the only solid one. MoM was aiite.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

I mean i think most of us agree from a TECHNICAL perspective this movie will be “good”/“solid”

The “heart and soul” of this film will likely be most people’s let down assuming they are disappointed.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
What makes the, potential script issues, so annoying is that allows these same mofo's an out to criticize all the diversity in the MCU.

Like its not really adding minorities or focusing on women thats the problem. Its the writing. So it gives them a reason to blame them for that.