God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
As long as MBaku kills the white ape and gets new powers..all will be well..

But Coogler is one of them negroes who doesnt read comics so I guess Mbaku aka Man Ape will remain weak.

Atleast we may get comic book Queen Shuri. And hopefully she weilds the Spear of Bashenga or the King's Blade and stabs Namor.....

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is heavily female but apparently, it's not corny or forced.

The one thing BP as a franchise got correct is the female characters don't feel like analogues to force issues like say a She-Hulk which went overboard with it. They just exist in Wakandan society as equals.

One first impression I watched said women are about 70% of the movie.
:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I hate, hate, hate that the MCU just can't make an enjoyable standalone film. And the writers and directors have to always be worrying about setting up other characters for stuff like Disney + shows. It's what spoiled so much marvel content in the last phase as it feels majorly forced instead of organic.

Bingo. I do enjoy the connectivity but you also limit yourself as well forcing it. You’ve established a multiverse, use it to tell more diverse stories even with the same characters.

Cats talk about DC but one of the things I do like is that they’ve always explored telling stories in different universes with the characters. Even now, you have the new Batman in its own universe, stand-alone Joker in its own, and then the rest in one.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Ya'll spiting black women because Chadwick Boseman died are hilarious.

He'd be in the film if he were alive ya'll. It's not some agenda against black males :mjlol:

And Coogler would have messed it up by making him weak and indecisive. Because he said in some interview that the BP 2 script was going to focus on T'Challa's mindset and situation.

And Shuri would have continued to be the smartest, not him. And he would have continued to be a mediocre fighter dependent on the suit.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
And Coogler would have messed it up by making him weak and indecisive. Because he said in some interview that the BP 2 script was going to focus on T'Challa's mindset and situation.

And Shuri would have continued to be the smartest, not him. And he would have continued to be a mediocre fighter dependent on the suit.

...anyway...

Copped my fit for the premiere ya'll

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
FgCqEQEUoAA42g1

FgCn5czX0AMtfry

:whoo:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
yall still crying about the recast :heh:
Yall some depressing ass nikkas man :stopitslime:
Them fake militant KOONS stay talkin bout “we all Black”
until they don’t get centered in that Black representation.
Then all of a sudden it’s “agenda this, agenda that”

“How DARE Ryan Coogler center womenhood in it’s divers expressions because the Black male lead actor died unexpectedly. How DARE he brehs:mjcry:
mad-tantrum.gif