Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
If there was EVER a time where I can understand the cast, crew, Marvel, and a lot of fans being like "Nah...not him. No one can replace him. Not right now at least" it's for Chadwick Boseman.
If they just said this, it would've gone over smoother with everyone, imo. But the NEVER RECAST comment is what created the problems.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Imma be real. Im as disappointed as anyone that T'Challa isnt in this movie. shyt really upsets me.

However...

Gahtdamn do I hate seeing these anti-sjw on youtube with the same fukking rhetoric. Even if Im upset about T'Challa I can at least acknowledge when a clip is well shot or well acted. Yet they act like everything is trash

Although it will be interesting how Marvel handles the hate wagon. Seem like black people were unified as hell in deflecting any non legit criticism back in 2018. Some of the brehs that would have defended it might have checked out.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
from the little clip saw iron heart will be patterned after spiderman with how tony recruited him in cap3.

cgi still looks trash.

i get the feeling the movie will do well but not over a billion. to much different opinions on how they handled chad death. some want him recast and some dont.

personally i dont have a problem with shuri taking over temporarily. now if i hear/see thats it permanent, then im gonna start agreeing with the reacast black panther crowd. but for now its just a tough situtation to be fair, and people would have complained either way imo.

we'll see..........

The movie will do a billy- there will be tons of people who will see this movie more than once, and thats how these movies make that kind of bread

parallax

Superstar
Daps
question for the people that have seen the trailers and commercials so far, have the hetut zarase been seen anywhere in this?

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
The movie will do a billy- there will be tons of people who will see this movie more than once, and thats how these movies make that kind of bread

it might. i know cap marvel got a lot of flack and it did a billion. idk man it could and could not. marvel not on the same trajectory it was. its not just one movie here or there getting bashed. people think the whole phase 4 is mid at best and have lost faith.

• Dap
Reactions: QBN

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
If they just said this, it would've gone over smoother with everyone, imo. But the NEVER RECAST comment is what created the problems.

Yeah, the never recast ever thing alienated fans who have been rocking with the character in the comics since before the MCU version was even a thing.

It's hard to tell fans who were legit into the comics not to feel a way. I definitely get it.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
it might. i know cap marvel got a lot of flack and it did a billion. idk man it could and could not. marvel not on the same trajectory it was. its not just one movie here or there getting bashed. people think the whole phase 4 is mid at best and have lost faith.

Whack ass Doctor Strange 2 did 955 million so i find it hard to believe this movie won't clear that. We'll see.

Thor 4 only hit 760 million, so that's def a big fail.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

My choice

gbenga.jpg

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

phase 4 as a whole was mid...I like some shyt..Wandavision, Moon knight (started good-ended meh), Shang Chi and Werewolf By night- most of it was cheeks
I know BP2 is Phase 4 but in my mind- its almost like the start of Phase 5

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Doesn't matter to the higher ups if it makes bank :pachaha: