Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I ask folks to please PLEASE be considerate of those who don't want to be spoiled and try to tag as much as possible

I don't even know who is in the suit yet. I've avoided all trailers outside of the first teaser ones. I turn my TV off any time commercials come on and I've read no articles outside of spoiler free reviews. I'm as blind folded as possible.

Got tickets for 2 showings. Going with my girl Friday evening and with my mom Sunday evening. Wanted the thursday premiere but ill be at work. When ya'll going?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Also, replacing Chadwick isn't that easy.

:ufdup:

He pretty much set the bar for live action T'Challa and everybody will be constantly compared to him. Knowing how people behave on the internet and how fickle they are, they would pick apart anybody who steps into the part when they realize they can't perfectly emulate or lack a quality that Chadwick brought to the role. If there is one thing about people, is that they are never satisfied especially on the net.

Look at the Superman and Snyder stans, they bytched and moaned all about bringing Cavill back, they did and they're still complaining lol.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
If the spoilers are 100% accurate, I'm selling my Disney stock. There's no fixing the MCU after that especially after watching Atlanta.

What spoilers?

Because someone who saw the film said

that the Nakia being pregnant with T'Challa's baby rumor is true

And I think Feige or someone else did say that T'Challa will return at some point. And about the film they're saying it was well craft and serious. Not a joke fest like other Marvel films.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
What spoilers?

Because someone who saw the film said

that the Nakia being pregnant with T'Challa's baby rumor is true

And I think Feige or someone else did say that T'Challa will return at some point. And about the film they're saying it was well craft and serious. Not a joke fest like other Marvel films.
That spoiler is exactly why I'm contemplating selling my stock.

It's not even canon to comics and makes me furious. I get temporarily decommissioning him but completely killing the character off, offscreen and having black feminist, bedwenches, shea butter queens and flying Mexicans be the entire story is fuqqing disrespectful. Plus replacing him with a whole new fuqqing fictional kid not even in comics is FOX level fuqqery. Hail Mary pass and fuq Marvel all the way if so.
:scusthov:

Not only that but i also read the spoilers for Ant Man. If those are true and you thought Finn was a joke, just wait til you see this shiit. I hope it's false.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

It's not even canon to comics and makes me furious. I get temporarily decommissioning him but completely killing the character off, offscreen and having black feminist, bedwenches, shea butter queens and flying Mexicans be the entire story is fuqqing disrespectful. Plus replacing him with a whole new fuqqing fictional kid not even in comics is FOX level fuqqery. Hail Mary pass and fuq Marvel all the way if so.

Not only that but i also read the spoilers for Ant Man. If those are true and you thought Finn was a joke, just wait til you see this shiit. I hope it's false.
Let me get the spoiler for antman

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

Yeah one of the brehs on youtube was going on about that. That they just want T'Challa back. Which I definitely agree with. Because they wouldn't play those sorts of games with Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Captain America, Thor, or even Natasha.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I ask folks to please PLEASE be considerate of those who don't want to be spoiled and try to tag as much as possible

I don't even know who is in the suit yet. I've avoided all trailers outside of the first teaser ones. I turn my TV off any time commercials come on and I've read no articles outside of spoiler free reviews. I'm as blind folded as possible.

Got tickets for 2 showings. Going with my girl Friday evening and with my mom Sunday evening. Wanted the thursday premiere but ill be at work. When ya'll going?
I'm goin Thursday and Friday. I'll probably take my moms on Sat, but I'm debating on whether I'll take my niece and nephew with us.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm goin Thursday and Friday. I'll probably take my moms on Sat, but I'm debating on whether I'll take my niece and nephew with us.
I'm taking the kids on a separate day, I already knew they would be asking questions and whatever. Going solo on another night so I can just enjoy the experience. :wow:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Heard some pretty positively profound things about this film.

Ain't been to the movies in years but I think I might have to make an exception for this.