Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the leaks tell more but I won't say anything

is the movie during the time of the blip/snap? that makes sense if so.
I bet it wil be agenda based. Probably gonna have lesbian scenes and alot more female empowerment. swirling etc.
i know my daughter and a lot of black women really connected to the first movie. Low key chadwick took a backseat to the dora in that film already. Wakanda bout to become the MCU version of wonder womans Themyscira island.
I'm not mad though, Blade, War Machine, and possibly Luke Cage still getting their own solo projects in the MCU. black women can have one for once instead of being side characters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I bet it wil be agenda based. Probably gonna have lesbian scenes and alot more female empowerment. swirling etc.
i know my daughter and a lot of black women really connected to the first movie. Low key chadwick took a backseat to the dora in that film already. Wakanda bout to become the MCU version of wonder womans Themyscira island.
I'm not mad though, Blade, War Machine, and possibly Luke Cage still getting their own solo projects in the MCU. black women can have one for once instead of being side characters

they betta not fukk up Storm.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I gotta admit the mystery surrounding this movie even down to the reception makes it my most anticipated. I am rooting hard for it to be a success with the fans specifically because of the Boseman dying and the subsequent recast backlash. I really hope people support regardless. :lupe: