Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i'm just afraid that Feige's lost his fastball. What he did with infinity saga was nothing short of amazing and granted Spidey going strong but that's Sony and all that..

BW/Shang Chi/Eternals were not to the level you'd expect... fell short in various ways.. some of the shows been mid..

i hope he's got something left for this. But to @Ironman's point.. you have Namor show up NOW?! very odd.. i'll reserve judgment though

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i'm just afraid that Feige's lost his fastball. What he did with infinity saga was nothing short of amazing and granted Spidey going strong but that's Sony and all that..

BW/Shang Chi/Eternals were not to the level you'd expect... fell short in various ways.. some of the shows been mid..

i hope he's got something left for this. But to @Ironman's point.. you have Namor show up NOW?! very odd.. i'll reserve judgment though

I agree.

Except Namor by all accounts was always meant to be in BP2 back when Chadwick was still supposed to reprise T’Challa. So their keeping the overall storyline and just writing around T’Challa’s “death”